FLATBUSH AVE....YESTERDAY!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

lolife3.jpg

Brooklyn pioneered this %+%*...The rest just follow

YEA BUT I ROCKED THAT IN HS IN '94...

Spoiler [+]
YEA IM ABOVE 30 SO WHAT!?!

FLATBUSH AVE....YESTERDAY!

Big supa that's downtown Brooklyn again look at the yellow cabs and for you dumb ninjas if you actually do leave your 10 block radius you would know that there are C's in Harlem especially along the eastside

Big supa that's downtown Brooklyn again look at the yellow cabs and for you dumb ninjas if you actually do leave your 10 block radius you would know that there are C's in Harlem especially along the eastside

^^OH I KNOW THAT..I WORK ACROSS THE STREET 2-4P IS A FUNNY TIME WATCHIN ALL THESE FOOLS LOOKIN STRAIGHT FOOLISH....

^^OH I KNOW THAT..I WORK ACROSS THE STREET 2-4P IS A FUNNY TIME WATCHIN ALL THESE FOOLS LOOKIN STRAIGHT FOOLISH....

There is colleges downtown Brooklyn I don't know if them people are actually from Brooklyn you gotta hit the inner blocks and strips

There is colleges downtown Brooklyn I don't know if them people are actually from Brooklyn you gotta hit the inner blocks and strips

^YEA YOU GOT LIU...ST. JOE'S...BERKELEY...PRATT...THEY ARE
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
OVER THE SUMMER...ITS MAINLY THE HS KIDS THAT ARE LOOKING HORRID...

FUNNY THING IS WHEN I GO DO A GAME AT A HS...(ROBENSON, BOYS & GIRLS, JEFFERESON, TRANSIT TECH AND WESTINGHOUSE) I SERIOUSLY WANNA KICK THESE KIDS IN THEIR MASS CUZ I KNOW THEY CANT CHASE ME WITH THEIR PENGUIN WADDLE WALK...LOL

^YEA YOU GOT LIU...ST. JOE'S...BERKELEY...PRATT...THEY ARE
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
OVER THE SUMMER...ITS MAINLY THE HS KIDS THAT ARE LOOKING HORRID...

FUNNY THING IS WHEN I GO DO A GAME AT A HS...(ROBENSON, BOYS & GIRLS, JEFFERESON, TRANSIT TECH AND WESTINGHOUSE) I SERIOUSLY WANNA KICK THESE KIDS IN THEIR MASS CUZ I KNOW THEY CANT CHASE ME WITH THEIR PENGUIN WADDLE WALK...LOL

To those of you who say brooklyn is best dressed because of hipsters, how many of y'all dress like hipsters and what percentageof brooklyn is actually hipsters?
Bx^/Uptown >>>>>>>>>*

To those of you who say brooklyn is best dressed because of hipsters, how many of y'all dress like hipsters and what percentageof brooklyn is actually hipsters?
Bx^/Uptown >>>>>>>>>*

163168_147197795333581_100001300833297_240111_6423872_n.jpg

Did this dude just beat a case or something? I'm 90% sure this is the New York County criminal court building.

163168_147197795333581_100001300833297_240111_6423872_n.jpg

Did this dude just beat a case or something? I'm 90% sure this is the New York County criminal court building.

Are those black nasties I see in some of these pics?
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. Only NYC can generate this much discussion since we are the capital of swag. 
tired.gif

Are those black nasties I see in some of these pics?
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. Only NYC can generate this much discussion since we are the capital of swag. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

I don't know why NinjaHood is ishing on the rest of the Bronx... Cats in/near Gun Hill, Dyer ave, Eastchester, Co Op, and even Mt. Vernon dress way cleaner then a bum looking ninja near Fordham and 3rd.. On no Hipster !%# just clean fits, lined up, crispy looking brothas scooping up any chick in any borough.

BX all day!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

I don't know why NinjaHood is ishing on the rest of the Bronx... Cats in/near Gun Hill, Dyer ave, Eastchester, Co Op, and even Mt. Vernon dress way cleaner then a bum looking ninja near Fordham and 3rd.. On no Hipster !%# just clean fits, lined up, crispy looking brothas scooping up any chick in any borough.

BX all day!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea supa summer time it's live down there I have yet to go an school basketball game in Brooklyn what am I missing out on fill me in ?

Not even the girls from Uptown mess with the ninjas from Uptown so that says a lot about y'all fashion and style

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Ninja them Dominicans hustlers in the heights with them 12 12 skinny jeans is not fly so please just stop

and Dr luke please +!$% NYC is diverse so what's not good to will be good to others and so on

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Ninja them Dominicans hustlers in the heights with them 12 12 skinny jeans is not fly so please just stop

and Dr luke please +!$% NYC is diverse so what's not good to will be good to others and so on

laugh.gif

Yea supa summer time it's live down there I have yet to go an school basketball game in Brooklyn what am I missing out on fill me in ?

Not even the girls from Uptown mess with the ninjas from Uptown so that says a lot about y'all fashion and style

Back
Top Bottom