What the Lebron 11 Legit Check! Help!

So no one wants to help?

I don't think it's because no one wants to help. There just hasn't been a member that can LC for you because no one is sure. Anyhow, these look legit. The All star part of the toe box on right shoe has the correct 3M when hit with flash, The Miami Night 8's on the ankle part of the right shoes has the correct pink and faded to the teal is correct. One picture I would ask for is the back heal of the shoes on a side profile. Fake ones come down straight while legit pairs curve at the bottom. I can't really tell on the pictures provided so I would ask for that just to be sure.

I don't think it's because no one wants to help. There just hasn't been a member that can LC for you because no one is sure. Anyhow, these look legit. The All star part of the toe box on right shoe has the correct 3M when hit with flash, The Miami Night 8's on the ankle part of the right shoes has the correct pink and faded to the teal is correct. One picture I would ask for is the back heal of the shoes on a side profile. Fake ones come down straight while legit pairs curve at the bottom. I can't really tell on the pictures provided so I would ask for that just to be sure.

View media item 1694043
Thank you, and like this?

Funny there's another member legit checking the same shoes. Same exact pictures. I hope the seller not trying to sell to both of you and someone gets scammed or maybe he just looking who will give him money first.

Funny there's another member legit checking the same shoes. Same exact pictures. I hope the seller not trying to sell to both of you and someone gets scammed or maybe he just looking who will give him money first.

No I already have them, that's just another account

Back
Top Bottom