What things Oil your gears VOL.....feels good man

-When direct deposit hits
-Crusin' on the freeway in the PM with the blunt lit and there's no traffic after work.
-That morning run.
-Fresh white tees.

some trees :smokin

taking a long cold shower after a hot asssss day been doing this more lately since its summer :smokin

new episode of the show you're currently in to :smokin

throwing on your favorite outfit and just feeling fly for the rest of the day :smokin

when you finally buy whatever you been saving up for :smokin

Last edited:
Every morning between 6am-8am my body goes into "take a ish" mode.

In those hours i wait for my body to alert me that it is time..and when it is, boy does it feel good. You do your business on your phone as you release into the bowl. When all is said and done, you stand up and look at that massive **** you just took, shout out to your fiber supplement for working. and wipe and go about the rest of your day peacefully.

HOWEVER....

If i do not handle business between the hours of 6am-8am i get gassy and irritated and bloated all day which irks the ish outta me so bad, almost could ruin my day
I be feeling like that too before I go to school. Just don't feel right and the restroom situation on my campus :x gotta go to the farthest building on my campus to handle my business

Having weekends off
Having some spending $$$ left over after paying bills
Gas tank full
When the wife and I go out for a night drive

When you wake up and ain't hungover at all

Gettin the direct deposit earlier than you thought

When you got variety of anything to choose from

Goin home to visit your nephews and they always surprised to see you

Your friends tagging you in a post because they thought of you

Goin out to a gathering not knowing too many people but end up seeing someone you know or easily making friends

When your partna says "I got you", you know damn well I gotchu back

For the cold climate NTers...when work/school is cancelled because of the snow and you can crawl back into bed

A perfect slice of NY style cheese pizza with crushed red pepper flakes and grated parm

Witnessing a random act of kindness between strangers

tavern style pizza with the italian sausage...the crispy crust is on point...

deep dish is too much...

Noone pays attention to you all day and then you hit the strip club and get all the attention as you flash your dolla bills :pimp:

After you've been in the chair for 2-3 hours and your tattoo artist says "I think that's it for today" and he wipes your work off with that awesome smelling soap..

After your barber gets done using the razor on your neckline and puts that aftershave on your neck..

When you take a bottle of water out of the freezer and it has that just right amount of ice crystals in it..

Releasing that middle of the night/post smash pee. Jesus.

Working your *** off all week and having a cheat meal.

Back
Top Bottom