What to get my girlfriend for Christmas? Help a dude out.

Sup NT...haven't posted in forever it seems like. Brings back memories even being on the site. Anyway, y'all have always helped me out anytime I had a question.
This time I needa' know an idea of what to get my girl for the Holidays. I'm not trying to go nuts at all... both 20 years old, come Christmas time we will have been dating only 3 months. I'm not tryna get any type of jewelry or anything....we're not that serious. So what can I get? I don't mind spending $100 or so, but that will probably be my range. Let me know of some ideas other than jewelry and the cliché gifts. 'Preciate it yall. All my fellow college students, good luck on finals. 1.

Sup NT...haven't posted in forever it seems like. Brings back memories even being on the site. Anyway, y'all have always helped me out anytime I had a question.
This time I needa' know an idea of what to get my girl for the Holidays. I'm not trying to go nuts at all... both 20 years old, come Christmas time we will have been dating only 3 months. I'm not tryna get any type of jewelry or anything....we're not that serious. So what can I get? I don't mind spending $100 or so, but that will probably be my range. Let me know of some ideas other than jewelry and the cliché gifts. 'Preciate it yall. All my fellow college students, good luck on finals. 1.

tell her you got rid of that immature sneaker hobby.

I'll pm you the address to send those PlayStation af1s

tell her you got rid of that immature sneaker hobby.

I'll pm you the address to send those PlayStation af1s

http://101tees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/****-in-a-box.gif

Only cost is the an empty box. You can use one of the boxes you put your shoes in

http://101tees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/****-in-a-box.gif

Only cost is the an empty box. You can use one of the boxes you put your shoes in

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

^Ehh, I don't wana' give her a toy that she already been playin with for a minute now
and 3 months? eh would get a card from me

^Ehh, I don't wana' give her a toy that she already been playin with for a minute now

Cooking Book of course.. gotta start them early right?
Knee Pads?
Cleaning supplies (mop, broom, windex, swifer etc...)

Cooking Book of course.. gotta start them early right?
Knee Pads?
Cleaning supplies (mop, broom, windex, swifer etc...)

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Knee Pads?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

i was just being sarcastic since he gave me a sarcastic answer. of course she's gonna' get the goods...i'd never pass that up. 
5'9" pale as hell and I bag a cheerleader...I amaze myself.

Back
Top Bottom