What Unreleased Samples Should JB Remaster?

not everyone loves to hop on OG colorways and limited retro+ or the over hyped few the masses like. And plus, if we like a shoe that is prob 1 of 1 and saying we want them to release as a GR, how can it be that we only like it because it hasn't released? No one said they are going after the actual pairs in these pics as I'm not spending 10k on a sample. Hence why the thread is called "samples that should release".

But those 8s are ugly though

YOU WENT OFF AND IT WASNT EVEN MY STATEMENT :lol: RELAX.. PLUS I WAS MOSTLY REFERRING TO HOW A LOT OF THESE HAVE APPEAL BC THEY DIDNT RELEASE (I SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED). I PERSONALLY LIKED A LOT OF WHAT WAS POSTED AND THOUGHT THIS WAS A DOPE THREAD.. JB FORUM CAN GET TOUCHY :lol:

Kinda confused.
Unreleased yet remastered?

Why not just say "what unreleased sample should JB release?"

^I think he meant remaster as in re-create using the better materials we are suppose to be getting

They 3-peats is cool, but there is so much heat posted in here i doubt the appeal is just because they are samples, some of these are really nice

Only had 1 pair of 19's (countdown package) but ill pick up those marble toed joints with the quickness, imagine they do different colors of marble :wow:

Those 2-toned iv's on ebay is cool, no way im paying over $300 for a used sneaker, sorry

Last edited:
^I think he meant remaster as in re-create using the better materials we are suppose to be getting

They 3-peats is cool, but there is so much heat posted in here i doubt the appeal is just because they are samples, some of these are really nice

Only had 1 pair of 19's (countdown package) but ill pick up those marble toed joints with the quickness, imagine they do different colors of marble :wow:

Those 2-toned iv's on ebay is cool, no way im paying over $300 for a used sneaker, sorry

Ehhhhh what we are getting is all supposed to be remastered anyways.

Kinda confused.
Unreleased yet remastered?

Why not just say "what unreleased sample should JB release?"
double nickel 10s and the pre grape 5s were unreleased samples that were released and remastered

These were a big deal back in the day.

If you guys remember, the release version of the 1999 columbia 4s (complete with leather wings and perforated mesh) were not exactly met with open arms.

Coupled with the introduction of the Jumpman on a **gasp** leather heel-tab and you had a fairly disappointed crowd after the first run of retro+ 4s released.  

Keep in mind this was before the 4s were retroed ad nauseam, so this unreleased colorway made quite a splash when pictures leaked online.   

With about 16 years of hindsight to help aid it's cause, you could argue that the actual release version of the columbia/legend blue 4s is the cleaner of the two.

However, these samples would be a perfect colorway to release in today's market and serve as a subtle nod to those who remember.

Last edited:
View media item 1763027

These were a big deal back in the day.

If you guys remember, the release version of the 1999 columbia 4s (complete with leather wings and perforated mesh) were not exactly met with open arms.
Coupled with the introduction of the Jumpman on a **gasp** leather heel-tab and you had a fairly disappointing crowd after the first run of retro+ 4s released.  

Keep in mind this was before the 4s were retroed ad nauseam, so this unreleased colorway made quite a splash when pictures leaked online.   

With about 16 years of hindsight to help aid it's cause, you could argue that the actual release version of the columbia/legend blue 4s is the cleaner of the two.

However, these samples would be a perfect colorway to release in today's market and serve as a subtle nod to those who remember.
yeah but it's be ruined with the new crappy shape

Back
Top Bottom