What world do we live in where LeBron...

has 3 MVPs and ZERO rings, whereas Shaq, Kobe, and a player such as A.I has 1 MVP each. Its just mind boggling that LeBron hasnt accomplished didly doo compared to what these players have done. Nevermind Kobe or A.I, but Shaq only 1 MVP? He was the most dominant force on the face of the earth for a good 8-9 years. 

The same world where these repetitive threads get made every other day.

Kobe and Shaq should have more MVPs. Steve Nash should have less. LeBron has the amount he deserves. Rings and MVPs should and do have no direct correlation.

Few things.

1. Voters not voting for players because they have enough MVPS. We all know that there is a cycle that we go through to award players of MVP Awards. I guess the NBA feels if Shaq gets the MVP every year it somehow diminishes the excitement of their product?

LeBron having 3 doesn't mean that he is historically better but the gap between him and everyone else might be greater than the gap between Kobe/AI/Shaq and everyone else. Well the length of that gap has been longer. Honestly, if the media wasn't mad at him last year he would have gotten MVP but there was a D. Rose agenda that picked up steam around Feb.

If MVPs and Rings/Team success have no correlation then Kobe in this case should have 3-4 by now.

Heat hater thread

Salty Laker fans thread

I gets no bunz thread

My team didnt even make the playofss thread

rec. center thread

locked*

that fact that i live in a world where Steve #+#%%@!*#%$## Nash has 2 MVPs while Shaq, Kobe and AI only have 1 is even worst

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Heat hater thread

Salty Laker fans thread

I gets no bunz thread

My team didnt even make the playofss thread

rec. center thread

locked*

Cool story.

John Mayer:
rec. center thread
My man.
smokin.gif