What would you like to see JORDAN BRAND do differently in 2014?

MAKE ENOUGH PAIRS SO THAT PPL DONT HAVE TO LINE UP OR USE STUPID BOTS... LONG SHOT.

Release the Columbiaaasssss 
pimp.gif

Why would they produce more when they're making a ton of bank the way they're doing it now and demand isn't going down? It makes no sense for them to mass produce jays like AF1's. For us that'll be perfect, for them it wouldn't, so get over that fantasy.
I'm not saying they should produce them like the AF 1's but they should produce something close to it seeing as they still are amongst the best sellers all the time. And I know it's a fantasy, but it's what I would like to see JB do differently. Even if they gotta pick and choose color ways to do so with for example they mass produce white infrared's and carmines next year but keep the black infrareds to their regular numbers (not that I would want that but we'd have to compromise something). They don't have to produce every retro in limited quantities.

That would be nice to walk in a shoe store see it on display have your size instock and walk out with your kicks. Those days are long gone.

less releases and more productions of what shoes do release.

High production of size 13 (yes im salty)

Don't make every 3 releases extremely limited

More coats of a higher quality paint on the midsoles of AJ III - IX

Stop charging more for a declining product.

Just to name a few

jordan brand are cowards, too afraid to make enough to go around. its actions admit that the shoes are not good enough on their own merit to sell, so they rely on artifical hype created by small numbers.

my wish is for jb to grow some balls already.

i'm not even bothering with most releases anymore. shoes are not worth so much trouble.

oh and start with the xv - xx3 retros.

Last edited:
jordan brand are cowards, too afraid to make enough to go around. its actions admit that the shoes are not good enough on their own merit to sell, so they rely on artifical hype created by small numbers.

my wish is for jb to grow some balls already.

i'm not even bothering with most releases anymore. shoes are not worth so much trouble.

oh and start with the xv - xx3 retros.
Yeah I feel like those retros would not only be a change to the same, yet beloved models (I'm not complaining), coming out and those retro's would be beneficial to those who actually want to play ball in them unlike the earlier models. That is if they get the quality right. I do agree with not bothering on most releases, I get maybe 2 pairs of J's now a year.

produce more pairs on shoes that people want. years ago it wasn't hard to get a pair of retros but now with all the hype and resell crap; it's impossible sometimes to get a retail pair without having a hook up.

i'm happy though they're bringing back some of the retro 6's this year!

Then how did they do it before???

You cannot have a premuim brand when 80% of your models are on sale at any given time. And yes this is niketalk, most should know that JB is a separate division of Nike.

Just because you are your own brand does not justify countless shoes that are garbage. Who do they have designing these shoes? And even worse the stories When the Concords dropped Jordan had a "concord" story that involved every model they had that time of year in the concord color way. All those trash shoes went on sale 40-70% off while the Concords sell out. Now this happens with like every retro Jordan if you haven't noticed, bull **** stories to sell more bull **** product,

JORDAN brand is not innovative anymore!!! The flightplate? That's what you come with? We used to buy Jordan's to hoop in but now the hyperdunk and crazy light series are better shoes, JB needs to get off their *** or transfer over the brains from nike performance basketball.

You obviously aren't a basketball player if you are talking ish about the Flightplate...it's a phenomenal piece of basketball technology...you should try it out before you trash it...

JM

Back
Top Bottom