What yall hoopin in these days?

Jordan 2010s red/white

they've been sorta tough to break in but they are starting to feel pretty nice

Just semi retired the Kobe V "POP", moved on to KD IV's after multiple wears they suck, Period. Not much traction and feel heavier than Kobes, im trying to sell them. Luckily had a pair of Lightbulb Kobe VI's used them this weekend and its right where the Kobe V left off.

KOBE IV,V,VI >>>>>>> have yet to try out VII's

Air-Jordan-10-X-Retro-Steels-White-Black-Light-Steel-Grey-Varsity-Red.jpg

my work out shoes. theyre low key busted but theyre comfy when i hoop. i need a place in the A that i can hoop tho with more people

My go-to basketball shoe. Was balling in them earlier today

Texas KDIV's the past couple months, gonna break in my Huarache 2K4 iDs very soon. Cool Grey 11s did me real good before the KDs. But my Kobe Vs are probably the best shoe I've hooped in the past two years.

Kobe vi

Lebron 2 (for outdoor)

Hyperfuse

Air Zoom Flight 5 (jason kidd)

Air Zoom Trainer

last shot XIV's

anybody have wide feet? i had a pair of XIX SEs and while the cushioning is :pimp: the killed my pinky toes. I need somethin good for dudes with wider feet.

^Haven't rocked my XX's on the court yet but might give them a shot. They're so comfy for casual wear :pimp:
___
Here's my rotation. I keep it outdoor. The stunners are pretty beat. I just picked up those bb4s DS and I plan to throw them into the mix eventually. Personally the XX1 pe's I think are pretty ugly but they were a gift from an ex gf and they're nice on the court

where are some good spots to hoop outdoor in miami?

At the dude who asked who's got game:

A.) nobody here is gonna say they are lousy over a forum where people can't prove that they are good or not

B.) why do you care? Are you some sort of hoop legend? The question was what you hoop in, not how good can you hoop...

What size do ya'll buy in ball shoes? Especially for those rocking the hyperfuse, did you size up a lot? I bought .5 size up, and they don't feel super tight, but every time I play I mess up the big toe on only my right foot. The rest of my toes/feet feel fine though, so I'm not sure if it's the shoe or the toe.:nerd:

The grip on these shoes are amazing. I've put these shoes through hell & they are still holding up. They are a little on the heavy side but it doesn't bother me one bit.

Back
Top Bottom