whatever happened to snuggles mcduggal and baby jordan ...etc

Hey NT, I havent been on here for about 3 years. So Im new to posting but I've been a fan of Niketalk for 8 years. I remember Snuggs and all the heavyhitters that used to come by and give us that heat. I remember when I saw that picture of the Chambray 14s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wanted to see those released so bad but I was so glad that snuggs blessed us wit the pic.

Kinda funny but those same pics he used to take of all the 21s comin out that year on the kitchen table had the mid black/red 21s if anyone still has thatdisplay pic. Im not sayin he's a profit (lol) but a modified version of those 21s dropped last year in the package with the twos.

Sorry this was long but I'm glad to be back on NT. Forgot my password!!!! hahaha

Originally Posted by heat23

Spectacular23 wrote:
Snuggles is still around...best believe that.

......under a new SN, he will reveil himself later in 09 with a all new diffrent ball game.

Enough said.

And air randy has a new website. Page heat23 for it.

Damn, it's been a minute since I've posted on this forum. Alot of new faces

Will there be a new website? I cannot confirm nor deny that at this time
PO/Rock, you still around my brothers from another mother?
nerd.gif

What up Son Son????

Sorry I didn't see this earlier... I rarely come in this Forum much anymore... like someone else posted.. its a shell of itself... I still holla at Snugsfrom time to time.. he is a damn fool.... Good peoples indeed.

None of you remember EKIN702 he was like the godfather he always had info and heat. Now days these guys are tired of all these young kids on here actingstupid. No matter what you post they always have some stupid negative comment. I bet some of them never even seen MJ play. I think that is why all of theseguys left to many ignorant people on this board.

JMADIDAS..... Mr. Info on point. now thats my favorite NTer. that was my dude...

kids kill it these days...

Originally Posted by never wear them

JMADIDAS..... Mr. Info on point. now thats my favorite NTer. that was my dude...

Indeed Edwin, agree with you bro...damn these lil kids
laugh.gif

anyways, those were the good ol' days...
frown.gif

I wondered this as well..however, I do see Baby J once in a while.. maybe it has to do with the slump in Jordan sales.. meaning why post picks of new fusionscoming out when you're not into it like you were 5 years ago.. I've never met Snuggles and he might be two people like the guy said earlier but onething remains clear.. The way he used to post 6 years ago, showing not only samples and pe's but actual releases months in advance, made people wonder whohe really is.. A guy with a contact on the inside or a celebrity undercover.. He made people look forward to logging on here... There's a lot of young kidson here and y'all gotta think sometimes before you post... especially negative comments.. If you do have something bad to say then always end withsomething good!!! They will be back posting here as better Air Jordans get released in a few years time..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn homie, did you you get more foams??

Yeh punisha, I said "Not callin him a profit", "hint" hint" the lol.... meaning a joke, meaning don't try to flame just becauseyou are over 1000 posts. It means nothing. How about you make a comment about the current thread.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Snuggles...at least 1/2 of SM is Mr T from the A.

They dropped out b/c of the thirstiness of a lot of ppl in the JB forum. They bring us info months in advance and ppl were ungreatful and always wantin more.Not to mention they have lives outside of NT.

I've seen BabyJ post here and there, every once in a while some ground breaking info but again, ppl have lives.

Crap! Those Ray Allen Sonics PE's really salt the wound of not having an NBA team in Seattle.

Freakin' greedy Clay Bennett...

i remember seein snuggles tag on pics of da military 4s, and fire red 5's... air-randy had all da packages and fusion 5's, and den dey juss fadedaway... i rarely even see flipjays anymore... dey need 2 all come back... shouts out to marqueesole and solelocker for givin us pics too...

Originally Posted by Attaq

Don't forget about CEO Insane.

Attaq
Yes I recall.

I still BS with one half of Snugs; he has chosen to keep a low profile (in regards to posting) but still sees what we do here.

Back
Top Bottom