Whatever happened to these? Vol. I though they were retroing them

Here is the old article. http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ick-returns-spring-2012/

I was looking forward to copping two pairs.
00035367efc8866019abb1c638a38f1e5577d2a1.jpg

Please also drop the UNC blue team jumpman pro's. That is all.

Taxis? thought i remember reading that the the playoffs, obsidian and taxis were droppin this year...havent heard a word about taxis tho...

Originally Posted by Dtdr510

Taxis? thought i remember reading that the the playoffs, obsidian and taxis were droppin this year...havent heard a word about taxis tho...

We're talkin about the Jumpman Pro Quicks here, not 12's

3388584575_5736e7359d_m.jpg

remember these? Jordan wrestling shoes?

same era.
pimp.gif

and these...

tumblr_ll2m39d3gk1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

97 was an awesome year bros

I just responded to this in the previous post, didn't see this until now.

Here's what I wrote in the other thread:

These unfortunately are not coming back.

I think they got it confused. Earlier this year JB released a shoe called the Jordan Pro Quick. These were originally called the Jumpman Pro Quick. While its not common for JB to change the name slightly, this didn't happen.

I believe the OP saw the name and figured it was the Eddie Jones model getting retroed again but saw no pics. So unfortunately, these didn't re-release this year and are not going to.

For reference, here's what the new Jordan Pro Quick looks like:

254x1yh.jpg

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

I just responded to this in the previous post, didn't see this until now.

Here's what I wrote in the other thread:

These unfortunately are not coming back.

I think they got it confused. Earlier this year JB released a shoe called the Jordan Pro Quick. These were originally called the Jumpman Pro Quick. While its not common for JB to change the name slightly, this didn't happen.

I believe the OP saw the name and figured it was the Eddie Jones model getting retroed again but saw no pics. So unfortunately, these didn't re-release this year and are not going to.

For reference, here's what the new Jordan Pro Quick looks like:

254x1yh.jpg
Thank you for the clarification

Theres been a fair share of older Team Jordans being retroed, but the trigger is never pulled.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

3388584575_5736e7359d_m.jpg

remember these? Jordan wrestling shoes?

same era.
pimp.gif

and these...

tumblr_ll2m39d3gk1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

97 was an awesome year bros
I'm assuming you're talking about KG in the card.  They released a few years ago when the Playoff 8's came out.  I copped on RD and was actually more excited about them over the Playoff 8's, go figure.   They were also on Nike ID.

Now if JB brought these back...

8fyrof6.jpg

I remember being in 8th grade scouting Footlocker every weekend to see if the price would drop under $70.  I think they retailed for $120 or 140.

Back
Top Bottom