Whats a good place to volunteer?

I'm from mexico and was planning to go back, but I ended up bonding out. I could probably get a nice job in mexico because I speak both languages fluently, but I de2cided I want to major in sociology so I'm trying to stay.

If not its of to canada or europe.

I'm bout to look up that special olympics thing....sounds good man hahah

Do churches have a lot of female volunteers?

Good looking out dc!

Id be cool to get a job doing something nice too, I mean I hve a job, but money never hurts. Bonding out with 9000 hurts a young man like few other thilngs would.

Good looking out dc!

Id be cool to get a job doing something nice too, I mean I hve a job, but money never hurts. Bonding out with 9000 hurts a young man like few other thilngs would.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Well being a model citizen won't allow me to stay, but it will help when I try to deffer the case. I'm not talking to ins.I was thinking of doing a basketball camp for boys and girls? Any body done that?

tired.gif
 What i do? Im telling you go down to texas and help build a house. 

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ring-Break#reply-9936925

I'm a volunteer emt. The pay sucks but its so much fun. Ide recommend it to anyone. You are helping people when they need it the most, get some interesting stories/ experiences (fights, stabbings, gunshots, mvas, ami) drive a $120k vehicle, use lights and sirens during emergencies, (safely) run red lights...
It could also potentially lead to a well paying gig. You need your certification tho but many volunteer corps will pay for classes if you volunteer with them.

I'm a volunteer emt. The pay sucks but its so much fun. Ide recommend it to anyone. You are helping people when they need it the most, get some interesting stories/ experiences (fights, stabbings, gunshots, mvas, ami) drive a $120k vehicle, use lights and sirens during emergencies, (safely) run red lights...
It could also potentially lead to a well paying gig. You need your certification tho but many volunteer corps will pay for classes if you volunteer with them.

You could volunteer at a hospital. it requires a TB and Rubella screening, background check, and a bit of other things but it will look good.

You could volunteer at a hospital. it requires a TB and Rubella screening, background check, and a bit of other things but it will look good.

Originally Posted by INS

Well being a model citizen won't allow me to stay, but it will help when I try to deffer the case. I'm not talking to ins.I was thinking of doing a basketball camp for boys and girls? Any body done that?

tired.gif

haha oh alright. asking for backstories with a name like that.......I might actually check something like that out though, looks like fun and educational.

Originally Posted by INS

tired.gif

haha oh alright. asking for backstories with a name like that.......I might actually check something like that out though, looks like fun and educational.

Back
Top Bottom