What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Thinking about wearing 3 or 4 pairs for a basketball game this Friday. Good thing the shoes I bought were too sizes two big.

^^that just sounds like some type of sprain waiting to happen no matter how many socks you wear

Wish some black/purple would release. Or the purple pair the Washington basketball team wore last season.

Would go perfect with my Lakers stuff

Wishing they came in youth... Had all these kids at youth tryouts wear em and looking like tube socks -_- lol doesn't help the kids in my 8th grade squad I'm helpin with ain't that tall either

^^NDC HAS SZ MED ITS LIKE sz 6-8

Spoiler [+]
BUT ONLY WHITE & BLACK

Yeah I saw that supa but for as much time as ima invest in the kids, I ain't got that much money to invest in em... ESP since they aren't the most athletic or even fundamentally sound haha

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Wishing they came in youth... Had all these kids at youth tryouts wear em and looking like tube socks -_- lol doesn't help the kids in my 8th grade squad I'm helpin with ain't that tall either

laugh.gif
You got a bunch of NT'ers on your squad...

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

elites are ok, but they do not stay up on me at all

dang dude, how skinny r your legs?  mine arent that big and they stay up fine on me.

Just got my 4 pairs in from eastbay. I order white/orange orange/white white/red white/maroon. It seemed like there was less cushion on the white/orange than the orange/white. Not too significantly, but noticeable when feeling them. Idk if I got a bad pair or what, but it's annoying. Very nice looking though.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Wish some black/purple would release. Or the purple pair the Washington basketball team wore last season.

didn't they just wear the concord pair? I don't even remember seeing em where those last year. always white or black

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

didn't they just wear the concord pair? I don't even remember seeing em where those last year. always white or black
I thought they were more purple than concord, at least that's how I remember them looking on my tv. I think they wore them during the Pac 10 tourney and/or NCAA tourney

Those ones michigan state are wearing, if im not mistaken have a greyish tint, i hope they release some like that
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom