What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Recently broke out my newest pickup
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

103wlud.jpg

To you guys with the 2-Layer joints, do yall feel like they'd be good for basketball (arent they for football?)

And do yall think 1 pair of those would be able to replace wearing 1 pair of reg nike socks under a pair of elites to play?

Originally Posted by d 2 the lo

Team Red/Chilling Red is up on NDC
Not too impressed with that CW in person, but cool if you are a VTech fan.  Nice that FNL has all different colors football elites.  Picked up the orange/black orange/white pair.  I am interested to see how drastically they differ from the bball elites.  From a price standpoint, they are now a little cheaper for the two pack than one pair of bball elites.  They also qualified for free shipping on their own which was nice. Reviews to follow once I return from vacation.

well i finally said eff it and bought some elites to see what the hype is about.... and well... they are amazing.

found this outlet with the pink breast cancer elites too
smile.gif

1-908-629-9171

Rit dye at Joann's is 25% off through Sunday. Me and my gf just dyed our socks today for the first time. Dyed my white/blacks grey and she dyed her black/white's stripe fuschia. Came out real nice.

added 2 more to the collection..and i got the plat elite yellow joints and va tech elites comin soon from nike.com!

Originally Posted by Eveezy10

Rit dye at Joann's is 25% off through Sunday. Me and my gf just dyed our socks today for the first time. Dyed my white/blacks grey and she dyed her black/white's stripe fuschia. Came out real nice.

post the process... i want to do black/yellow for my kobes

Originally Posted by conner71

Originally Posted by andfattoo

so the chilling red = orange?

I was wondering the same thing... Looked them up on ebay for close up pics and it looks orange
Think Va. Tech colors.  maroon/orange.  I saw them in person last week and passed.  Just not too much that they would work well with, but if you are a fan of those colors, dive in!  I am really curious to see how these football elites differ from the bball elites.  Oranges should be here by Friday or Monday.  I think I am good on colors and options for awhile.  I saw some volt colored Jordan elites randomly in FTL the other day.  They were ok, but didn't look nearly as well manufactured as the BCA or actual volts.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Thanks Ray
Will you be getting any other colorways for these socks(Vapors) or the regular Nike Football Performance Crew? 
We are expecting to receive a bunch more colorways in for the Nike Vapor Football Crew socks.  We should start receiving some of the new colorways during the second half of May.

As for the Nike Football Performance 2-Pack socks, we are not expecting to receive any new colorways in at this time.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

When is Eastbay going to get the two-layer elite socks in?
We are expecting to receive the new Nike Elite 2 Layer Basketball Crew Socks, but not any time soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Picked up the team red/chilling red and Anthracite/Volt off of NDC. The Anthracite/Volt were literally gone in under 30 mins. The Team red/chilling red is my college colors so I will rock them alot with school gear

Returned a lot of stuff and picked up.... a couple.....of......things...

I love the 2-layer elites! I always double sock when playing football and these are great.. I just hope they can take the wear and tear. Also the spandex in the inner cuff is perfect because they slide down easily but with the added compression on the top of the sock it fits great! Got most Elite's I was waiting on.... I'll post my collection later when they are broken in a little... Still waiting on the Easter Kevin Durant's tho.  Too many SOCKS! hahahha

UPS guy said I hit the jackpot LMAO 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom