What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^

Yeah, in VARIOUS colorways. Spain, PR. A lot of colorways just look weird though. I picked up the Spain and regular black/blue elites today. Easybay has a sale on college shorts and I picked up Germany elite 2.0's as well. Probably one of the better put together colorways.

Update! We just received another shipment in for the USA Nike Elite 2.0 Basketball Crew Socks. If you would like to order them, just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 and give them the product number of the sock you are interested in.

Product Numbers:
04667146 - White/Obsidian/University Red
04667161 - White/University Red/White

EastbayRep - Ray

Update! We just received another shipment in for the USA Nike Elite 2.0 Basketball Crew Socks. If you would like to order them, just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 and give them the product number of the sock you are interested in.

Product Numbers:

EastbayRep - Ray
Clutch for anyone looking for them. Good stuff Eastbay Ray

Product Numbers:

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks!!

Do you guys have mediums in the navy ones?

Nevermind. I just called and ordered. Thanks @eastbay rep! :smokin

Last edited:
@ eastbay rep will champs and footlocker get them again
Sorry, I just have access to Eastbay information. You would need to contact Champs and Foot Locker directly for any information from them.

Otherwise, they are up on our website now, if you would rather order online. You can find them here with the rest of our Nike Elite Basketball Socks: http://bit.ly/LNy0uC

You guys are welcome for the information. :D

EastbayRep - Ray

As stated, Champs have gotten shipments in. Employees snatched all the USA ones though. One even admitted he only got them because they were limited and doesn't even play basketball at all. At least he was honest. 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know how long it takes I customize elite socks at the Nike store? I have an uncle in new york that's gonna buy some for me and ship them to Los angeles

Back
Top Bottom