What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I've read a few different technique but was wondering, how do you guys clean your elite socks?
i just put em in the washer then let em air dry. I've heard that the dryer is bad for them. i'm sure others can give you better advice

i just put em in the washer then let em air dry. I've heard that the dryer is bad for them. i'm sure others can give you better advice
I hand wash if I only used it once or twice, other wise I throw it in the wash and then hang dry. They will start to look beat up eventually, thats why im only trying to buy dark colors now. My black/white and white/black are looking like theyve been through years of abuse.
god these are great to play in, are the 2.0s any different or is it just different colors and 2 $ more?
I feel like the 2.0 are a bit thinner, could be just me. I prefer playing in the regular elites.

Their site is www.G34andmore.com. I know a few cats are saying it's going overboard but I' ve been copping from them for a few months now and If I compare them to everybody elses customs that I copped from too, their quality is over over the top I just think the got nice peices. BTW Quantanomoebay's got ill ones too. I'm artsy fartsy when it come to kicks so I crazy over these. If your not feeling them well......got to Footlocker and cop the regulars. Each is own fam. I'll post more if I get a chance.

Their site is www.G34andmore.com. I know a few cats are saying it's going overboard but I' ve been copping from them for a few months now and If I compare them to everybody elses customs that I copped from too, their quality is over over the top I just think the got nice peices. BTW Quantanomoebay's got ill ones too. I'm artsy fartsy when it come to kicks so I crazy over these. If your not feeling them well......got to Footlocker and cop the regulars. Each is own fam. I'll post more if I get a chance.
FOH 
mean.gif

my sock game is slacking because all the bread JB has me dishing out but these USA socks are a must cop to rock with the 6's

MY 2 CENTS...

i reffed a game were a dude had the ONE flag sock and ONE stars sock....not only did the dude look like the only fool but homeboy had ZERO game and the red and blue on the flag sock looked more pink and baby blueish. i asked him where he copped he said 21Mercer.

now these may look tough when you get them to look at but when you put them on and the sock stretches...its not the same sock...

Don't know how rare the Pink/White and White/Pink breast cancer elite socks are but I saw a full run of them at a local champs. If you want info PM me, if they are a normal general colorway ignore this post I suppose...

and thats whats making the normal elite socks like the USAs so hard to find. These hideous and overdone versions make the best regular styles impossible to cop
yeah the USAs are the only hard ones to find, the rest of the colors seem to be pretty easy to get now

Back
Top Bottom