What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I will sniff around my local spots and Richards. I know I saw blues a few weeks back there, but knowing this sock game, thats a wrap now. Will keep my eyes peeled Wicked.
-Rich

Good looking out fam!

EDIT: just picked up the blue Platinums on Ebay for $24 shipped, it was the sellers last pair...the seller still has the other 3 colors if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the players didn't wear the white/red pair of USA Elite socks during the Olympics? They only wore the white/navy ones. I wonder why no one wore the white/red pair since they were also available for retail.?

i was at DSG and noticed they had 2 layer elite socks, why are you guys buying those? :lol: they are thick as hell.

Has anyone noticed the players didn't wear the white/red pair of USA Elite socks during the Olympics? They only wore the white/navy ones. I wonder why no one wore the white/red pair since they were also available for retail.?

I believe the woman's team wore the white/red

I believe the woman's team wore the white/red

The women's team wore the reverse white and red at least some of them did. All white sock with star and red elite line. I saw them and wanted them for sure. Wish they would release those.

for reference

Last edited:
The women's team wore the reverse white and red at least some of them did. All white sock with star and red elite line. I saw them and wanted them for sure. Wish they would release those.

Edit. My bad. I see what you're saying.

Last edited:
Champs in San Antonio had a boat load of USA's. Only got 2 pair for $25 all together

probably shouldve got more.

only had navy. I need red =(

Last edited:
I got my USA socks in from Eastbay today!

Thanks again Eastbay Rep for the heads up! 
glasses.gif

Got My USA's In This Past Few Days...... Picked Up A Large And Medium To See What Sizing Is Like On These.... Not Sure How Anyone Size 10+ Could Fit Into The Mediums When These Larges Are So Tight As Is :wow:

Not Even Gonna Try To Squeeze That One :lol:

Loving This Link Up... :pimp:

Got My USA's In This Past Few Days...... Picked Up A Large And Medium To See What Sizing Is Like On These.... Not Sure How Anyone Size 10+ Could Fit Into The Mediums When These Larges Are So Tight As Is :wow:
Not Even Gonna Try To Squeeze That One :lol:

Loving This Link Up... :pimp:

i need more of the BLUE CW

i missed out on the all pink breast cancer sockson eastbay, does anyone know where else i could get em in a L/XL?

Back
Top Bottom