What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Size Large I see them on ebay but I wont pay rape for socks NIke says both colors will restock, they just don't know when, I'll stop by Richards today 

Check the lacrosse unlimited site. I got my black/volt football crews there.

No offense brush but I though elite were 4 wearing to play bal not to sit in a drawer in ur room they all look brand new

looks like the new elite socks coming out now are different design . . . no more "dots", just two-tone stripes going down the back

looks like i was wrong, the elite 2.0 socks still have the "dots" in them. i just never saw them fully unfolded . . .

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-636378/pgid-636377

yall ****** crazy payin 20 dollars for socks. i got my elites back in the day from from marshalls, was lucky as hell to score 3 pairs, at 3 bucks each. sucks there not around now

they are nice tho

Last edited:
To my knowledge the 2.0 are not the new elites.  Please see the pics below (neither are my pics).

They're a bit busy, but I need to see them in person before I make a final judgment....that grey and yellow pair though!!!  I needs!

JS"

To my knowledge the 2.0 are not the new elites.  Please see the pics below (neither are my pics).

They're a bit busy, but I need to see them in person before I make a final judgment....that grey and yellow pair though!!!  I needs!

JS"
I'm really like the turquoise orange lebron elites in the 2nd picture.. Nike stays in my pockets. SMH 
mean.gif

^ That's what I assumed as well.  You probably could pull them off with the liverpools.  But I'd have to see the socks in person to give my stamp. 

JS"

Y'all can have all these crazy customs and 2.0s. I'm perfectly fine with my white/silvers from like 3 years ago. Joints are tanks.

the breast cancer socks arent rare, right?
They were last year for a little. Come October I bet you won't find any on the shelves till this time next year. If you want them might be a good idea to grab a pair now before the rush.

i dont want them, the reason i ask is i was at DSG and they have both white and pink versions 100+ pairs. no joke.

Eastbay rep, what's the word on the USA elite restocks in September? Is it still a go? :nerd:
According to our system, we are still expecting to receive a very small restock in for the White/Obsidian/University Red colorway during the end of September.

As for the White/University Red/White colorway, we are now not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.

Please note, all this is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom