What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Eastbay, are you going to add more colors for the 3 for $30 deal? I noticed you took a few off the deal a while ago. I had the "Charcoal Heather/Court Purple" as a part of my 3 pairs and then it was not a part of the promotion anymore.

Here you go...

I been on the hunt for the crew version of these.

Has anybody seen the Kobe Elites to match the YOTS? I saw them a few weeks back on Eastbay but they aren't there anymore. Eastbay rep are you getting more in?

Has anybody seen the Kobe Elites to match the YOTS? I saw them a few weeks back on Eastbay but they aren't there anymore. Eastbay rep are you getting more in?
Pretty sure there won't be any to match the YOTS speifically, since they all came with the full logo on the back. There is a black/red pair that goes with the pythons though.

Quarters are the best imo. I stocked up on the black/greys when they were around and picked up a few extras that I'd randomly find at outlets.

Ive been wearing nothing but elites recently and the comfort really is amazing. I buy a pair or 2 every time i go buy one of my local nike stores. (ill even ring up 2 pairs separate for the surveys) and always use a $5 survey code. $9 a pair > $14 a pair

Ive been wearing nothing but elites recently and the comfort really is amazing. I buy a pair or 2 every time i go buy one of my local nike stores. (ill even ring up 2 pairs separate for the surveys) and always use a $5 survey code. $9 a pair > $14 a pair
footlocker survey? 

I was so excited about sequalizers when I first seen. Now when I see i'm just like. :rolleyes

I wish they would retro the OG grey stripes.

And I seriously can't believe with the amount of money that rockem etc is cashing in on that Nike hasn't dropped these on ID.

As someone in their 30's I had no idea how popular these actually were until I took the fam to Disneyworld this past week.  If there was a kid age 8-18 walking around one of the parks there was about a 75% chance they were wearing elite socks.  
laugh.gif

Well done, Nike, well done.

Pretty sure there won't be any to match the YOTS speifically, since they all came with the full logo on the back. There is a black/red pair that goes with the pythons though.
The socks I was looking for are these. Has anybody seen them?

As someone in their 30's I had no idea how popular these actually were until I took the fam to Disneyworld this past week.  If there was a kid age 8-18 walking around one of the parks there was about a 75% chance they were wearing elite socks.  
laugh.gif

Well done, Nike, well done.

I bet over half of those kids weren't wearing Nikes with them either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom