What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Ross finds today.......

So my friends neighbor works for Nike and she gave him a couple pairs of hyperelites to test. He gave me one of those pairs. On feets will come soon
G]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Anyone get those HyperElites? Are they lower than regular elites, look like they would feel like Vapors... Eastbay, when are you guys getting HyperElites?

My local House of hoops was selling XL white and black elites for only 5$... I think it was because they were old pairs. Peep the price on the tag

My local House of hoops was selling XL white and black elites for only 5$... I think it was because they were old pairs. Peep the price on the tag
yea, mine is too, except XL is too big, i have a homie who wears a 15 and the heel of the XL is all up his achilles so i know these would like foolish on my sz 13 feet

This was posted in the KD 6 thread, 

and I found some elite lows at ross the other day. Can someone shed more light one those? I thought nike only made quarters and highs

This was posted in the KD 6 thread, 

and I found some elite lows at ross the other day. Can someone shed more light one those? I thought nike only made quarters and highs
Are u talking about the running ones? Nike made plenty of those

Back
Top Bottom