What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by BrockBo

All I Need go know if any one has got a pair from Nike town Chicago?
Don't believe there has been anything from NT Chicago aside from whats on NDC.  Was surprised to find these @ Champs.  I would think they start popping up in the next month or so elsewhere.

Nike Factory in Folsom just received shipment in the white/black and black/white elite crews for $9.99 ask for them in the back.

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

Im wondering if Nike made these without the swoosh and the line at the back...

i highly doubt it (maybe some PE's), but i would love an all black pair, or at least from the ankle up. 

Also check your Footlockers. I just bought 8 pairs of basketball elites. blk/wht, wht/blk, maroon/wht, and green/wht. 2 pairs of each. It was buy one get one half off. So it was $18 for 2 pairs. They told me you had to buy 6 pairs and over to get the deal. I dont know how true that is, but I was buying 2 of each color anyway.

For those wearing these strictly for hooping, the elite structure running socks are the EXACT same as the high-quarter bball's....and you can get them off the bay for about half the price

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Also check your Footlockers. I just bought 8 pairs of basketball elites. blk/wht, wht/blk, maroon/wht, and green/wht. 2 pairs of each. It was buy one get one half off. So it was $18 for 2 pairs. They told me you had to buy 6 pairs and over to get the deal. I dont know how true that is, but I was buying 2 of each color anyway.

can you post pics of the maroon/wht cw??

just copped a black pair from Nike Santa Monica place, they had white, black, red and blue pairs available, let's see what the hype is all about after i use them this week

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

i wonder when eastbay's going to get some in stock
They dont got em online....But they do got em in the fall catalog
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

eastbay's got the blues in stock right now
you can't add them into the cart, I tried
maybe I should just order some over the phone I don't want to make a 20 min drive to HOH

FTL and Champs only have the arch supports socks

The blue socks are shown on our web site, but this appears to be an error as they are sold out and we do not have any record of an upcoming shipment. The catalog listing may also be an error, but I'm having difficulty figuring out which catalog that page is from, so if anyone would like me to investigate further I can do so with the catalog code on the upper corner of the cover. In the meantime, I've submitted a request to have the socks taken down from the web site.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The blue socks are shown on our web site, but this appears to be an error as they are sold out and we do not have any record of an upcoming shipment. The catalog listing may also be an error, but I'm having difficulty figuring out which catalog that page is from, so if anyone would like me to investigate further I can do so with the catalog code on the upper corner of the cover. In the meantime, I've submitted a request to have the socks taken down from the web site.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Eastbay, October catalog..code EWS0,on page19..thats where the pic i took and posted earlier came from.

maybe I should just order some over the phone I don't want to make a 20 min drive to HOH

Order them from NDC.
smile.gif

My FootLocker has the black/white and white/black, and my champs has the greens and are expecting the white/carolina blues this week. Now I need to find some red ones, and hopefully they drop an all orange pair this winter.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Order them from NDC.
smile.gif

I just love ordering from Eastbay maybe it's because of the free delivery or no-tax
also they are on pg. 19 (EWS0) of the most recent catalog (the one with Dwight and Rose on the cover)

they have 5 colors of the elite socks on there

Back
Top Bottom