What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by SoOg23

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i just picked up a pair of white/navy crews. need to post pics soon.
How?

got them from a friend from school that has had them for a couple years. he said he got them from ndc. its hard to tell the color from the picture but i wore them over my navy/whites for our game friday.
162670_182823591731597_100000118723263_719445_455471_n.jpg

i was the only one on the team with elites last year and now i have about half the varsity squad is on them.

and one of my good buddies (33) wearing white blacks
is ur basketball team is sponored or supplied by nike

Where can I get some of these in the DMV? Specifically Alexandria, VA area, as I work in between Springfield and Landmark Malls.

i really want the black/orange, og ones.
30t6p3b.gif
. all sold out near me.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

call your niketowns for the socks. they should have a surplus of all colors

hopefully this is true, I've been looking for the navy blue pair for a while, but I always miss the re-stocks on them.  gonna call niketown sf tomorrow...

my school isn't sponsored by nike we just bought nike uniforms. we run through a nike rep who gives us like 30% off all of our orders which includes gear, shoes, etc.
unfortunately i have to buy all my elite socks haha

how much were the uniforms? (if you had to buy them individually). i'm trying to convince our coach to get us new ones since our current ones are like 8 years old

Originally Posted by reppin va

Dennis40..Ive lived in Finland for the last 5 years...and you will not find Elite basketball socks in Europe..only America.The best thing to do is to order them through Eastbay..they do the best international orders..in my opinion.And they will take visa electron..Or if you know someone.I get my fam to send me mine.

I'm in Finland ,too (first year :tongue: ) . Eastbay only have size XL (I'm size 10.5 US
frown.gif
) .Bought 2 pairs from ebay, hope that they are legit . I'm gonna tell my friends in Lancaster to send me some . How much do these cost to ship from Us to here ?

Originally Posted by SoOg23

how much were the uniforms? (if you had to buy them individually). i'm trying to convince our coach to get us new ones since our current ones are like 8 years old

eyes.gif
i really don't remember. i am estimating somewhere around 70 for the top and 60 for the shorts...give or take 10 each. it will also depend on getting them embroidered and what not

Went to NTSF yesterday and bought a pair of the Navy crews, they did have a re-stock of the navys, maroons, black/white crews, and a few others (i think?).  Anyone know if the black/orange hi-quarters are getting re-stocked as well?
nerd.gif

My 3 pairs of black/whites came in today. I tried them on and instantly feel in love! Best item I've brought all year.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

call your niketowns for the socks. they should have a surplus of all colors

hopefully this is true, I've been looking for the navy blue pair for a while, but I always miss the re-stocks on them.  gonna call niketown sf tomorrow...

Nike.com has navy blue and the royal blue as of yesterday.They also have free shipping.Use the promo code justdoit.

Just a heads up....I bought a pair of white/blacks at Niketown and when I went to wear them tonight both socks were "right" socks, not left and right. So check them before you buy

Back
Top Bottom