What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

do the new versions of the original colors have those ridiculous side stripes too?

oh gosh, i hope not. 
sick.gif
No they don't. The "OG" are still Elite, the new ones are called the "Platinum Elite".
ok cool good to know. thanks.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by andfattoo

eastbay has smalls in elites now.
Good. So these little kids can stop looking stupid wearing baggy Elite socks.
laugh.gif

So true! The 6th graders @my school wear there elites so funny.
Guess it depends on the kid, but my son is a 3rd grader and wears size M elites.  They don't look the least bit baggy on him and he isn't thick by any means- longer, but not thick.  Interested to see if my 2nd grader fits into the size smalls, but he is really compact- they may be "baggy" on him.  Anyone seen size M orange @ their retail spots.  These are more difficult to find than I would have thought, but then again, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the whole Elite Crew Sock craze and what colors release where and when...

Anybody know where to find the pink/white breast cancer elite socks? Only place i've seen them is ebay for stupid high prices.... -_-

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Good. So these little kids can stop looking stupid wearing baggy Elite socks.
laugh.gif

So true! The 6th graders @my school wear there elites so funny.
Guess it depends on the kid, but my son is a 3rd grader and wears size M elites.  They don't look the least bit baggy on him and he isn't thick by any means- longer, but not thick.  Interested to see if my 2nd grader fits into the size smalls, but he is really compact- they may be "baggy" on him.  Anyone seen size M orange @ their retail spots.  These are more difficult to find than I would have thought, but then again, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the whole Elite Crew Sock craze and what colors release where and when...

Dynamite usually comes in small packages...

Originally Posted by airyoshi12

Anybody know where to find the pink/white breast cancer elite socks? Only place i've seen them is ebay for stupid high prices.... -_-

YOU MISSED THE BUS...

THEY WERE UP ON NDC 3 WEEKS AGO AND THE WHITE/PINK WERE UP LAST WEEK.

JUST CHECK HERE ON THE REGULAR

Sorry if ive missed it.

Does anyone think the Carolina blue with white stripes will release to the gen public at some point? I know the white with unc stripes were released a year after UNC wore them. Same deal with the blue with white stripes?

thanks

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Sorry if ive missed it.

Does anyone think the Carolina blue with white stripes will release to the gen public at some point? I know the white with unc stripes were released a year after UNC wore them. Same deal with the blue with white stripes?

thanks
In a word...Yes

Originally Posted by manamazing55

^

cool, cant wait. Those are really awesome if youre a Carolina fan
Fixed.  Such a great color IMO even if you aren't pulling for the Heels.  Which I am btw.  The other two CWs ( blue/red, and green/yellow ) will be copped as well.

Brando,  I hear ya, for sure.  Coop only gonna get better with time and experience and Bryson pushing him.  He should be able to run better next time with kobe 6s on too!

@manamazing55
my local champs have em still.. and so did my local footlocker ( but that was a week or two ago ). just call in your local champs/finishline/footlocker and they'll probably be there.

Been a minute, and just realized these were posted earlier. I agree they're a little overkill, but to a guy like me who's 6'5... they look pretty nice. If they had kept the same design on the back, as they did on the front and got rid of the vertical stripe, then they would be 
pimp.gif

this is grade a hot garbage. Why buy socks that get ruined after one wair? let me guess NTs gona walk around with week worn socks that arnt wash just to keep them Fresh? nike is really milking you sheep

Originally Posted by DonTito

this is grade a hot garbage. Why buy socks that get ruined after one wair? let me guess NTs gona walk around with week worn socks that arnt wash just to keep them Fresh? nike is really milking you sheep

What are you talking about? I used the original run of black elite socks with the grey stripe and orange and they still feel and fit great. they look decent too for socks that are a few years old. Used them for football and gym work outs every day for 6 days a week & i still wear them now. best socks i've ever owned. my nba socks used to be done in a few weeks or months

they cool if you wearing jeans, but if you have jeans on who is gona know you got nike socks on? They look %*$$** after one wash. No respectable person is gona wear washed elite socks with shorts after they have been washed. price for the socks are redundant. Its like expensive underwear where you can feel the difference...

Lmao cat mad he bought fakes or a bad batch? I'm w megaton I still rock my ogs and they look great. Learn to do laundry first then maybe you'll feel different

You guys seem to be the same cats who buy whites t and still wear them like they fresh. rofl. if im gona wear socks with shorts ima wear a fresh pair every time. These @!*@% are overpriced and have the same quality of hane socks.

^ not really. I used to use Hanes socks for bball and gets ripped or the garter deteriorates after a few uses and washes. Elites has some quality in them, haven't stretched on me yet considering I only have 3 pairs which I rotate every game. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom