What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

anyone know whats up with the jumpman carolina blue elites?! those are a MUST! Eastbay any info on those?! Thank you!

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My rotation -

oh1r0j.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
lol.... i dont think wanna see my rotation............
wink.gif
laugh.gif

My collection; I just need a white with green pair for away games and I'll probably be done
happy.gif

1d71616fcc0469d4ce9fc08b63cf7905e4f07a5a_r.jpg

The whites are black, concord, and navy (clockwise)

Hi, does anyone know if the jumpman carolina blue elite socks are being sold anywhere? The ones with the jump man logo replacing the Nike swoosh.

Originally Posted by ball4lifer

Hi, does anyone know if the jumpman carolina blue elite socks are being sold anywhere? The ones with the jump man logo replacing the Nike swoosh.
Pretty sure this was answered right above you
glasses.gif
  Team issued- UNC/ Gtown/ Cal, etc...
PXD-002294-jpg_223036.jpg

Originally Posted by ball4lifer

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by Venomenon

stop 
indifferent.gif
What's wrong with freshswagg.com?
Nothing is wrong with them. Maybe he has sock envy?

What's wrong is you can't even backread.smh.anyway. anyone saw the vapor and drifit performance crews in any norcal stores? Tia

Originally Posted by ddotkim

Lacrosseunlimited has the dark grey/black version.  At least my order was the dark grey ones.  These are football socks compared to the training socks.  Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably grab a pair, but I think the training pair looks better...

We need the UNC platinum elites. The ones UNC wore against MD actually has a swoosh on them. Why do we get the Baylor women's sock and no UNC?

Now I am the first one to say I dig most everything elite sock wise, but this whole Galaxy sock thing is way too much.. I am not on board, and doubt I would cop 'em for retail.  I do like what the NBA did with their socks for the ASG this year however.

Back
Top Bottom