What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

have you guys saw the new elite socks with the dream team pics on them?  i'm gonna try to post the pics

They were taking phone orders about a week and a half ago. I'm assuming they ran out of all their stock due to that.

**** I could have taken advantage of that since I'm right down the road from there. At least my homie from AZ scooped me a pair.

I went into my local Nike Outlet (Folsom) on Friday to pick up some oval Nike laces and saw an employee wearing USA Basketball Elite 2.0's. I asked if they had any USA's in stock and he said they had a bunch of pairs the last two days, but a bunch of guys came in and bought 20 pairs each. He then said that Nike Outlet Vacaville has a bunch of the USA's.
Like others in the thread have mentioned, I think it is funny that guys are wasting their time trying to sell these making around a $5-10 profit per pair. It is just not worth the time and hassle. It would be easier to pick up an extra shift at work or a second job. :lol:

I knew i should have checked folsom a few days ago.. damn resellers :smh: :x: rolleyes

I posted on twitter (twitter name at bottom) Vacaville outlet ONLY has large.

And its the white/red ones NOT white/navy

Going fwd I LIVE in Vacaville and work in the outlets so follow me and dont be afraid to ask me to check on something from time to time. 

Hope this helps NT fam..

have you guys saw the new elite socks with the dream team pics on them?  i'm gonna try to post the pics

Are you talking bout these socks?

Last edited:
got the white/red USAs in the other day. I normally get a L but had to get an XL and they work (I'm a size 11)
gotta find a pair of the white/navy now

I posted on twitter (twitter name at bottom) Vacaville outlet ONLY has large.
And its the white/red ones NOT white/navy
Going fwd I LIVE in Vacaville and work in the outlets so follow me and dont be afraid to ask me to check on something from time to time. 
Hope this helps NT fam..

I called and they said that they were sold out just now.

So when I wash and dry them I should hang dry them?

it's fine to machine wash, but you MUST hang-dry them. i found this out awhile ago when i was working at my local Nike store, but when you machine-dry ANY Dri-FIT product, the moisture-wicking ability starts to become ineffective... well, at least for the Elite socks. in other words, the performance of the product will basically become crap, so the socks will start to feel like crap.

Last edited:
Right before AAU nationals picked up both USA 2.0s at the Carolina premium outlet in North Carolina. Had a ton left in each color.

Seen a few wild color 2.0 at my local FTL. man I still need some red USA :smh: crazy how everyone was ordimg from the FL outlets but on the same days I was in there they had none :smh:

i need to get on my sock game lol!!!! i haven't rocked any elite socks but i might have to pick up a pair and try them out.

Back
Top Bottom