What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I just got 4 pair of 1.0s with size L, I wear us11 shoes so they should just fit. but during i wearing this socks, i found it start to squeeze in another side of my forefoot..

It's a little bit uncomfortable and disappointed. does anyone have the same problem?

I just got 4 pair of 1.0s with size L, I wear us11 shoes so they should just fit. but during i wearing this socks, i found it start to squeeze in another side of my forefoot..

It's a little bit uncomfortable and disappointed. does anyone have the same problem?

Last edited:
Ok, out of curiosity are the BCA socks really that hard to find that people are paying upwards of 30 dollars for them? Maybe it's the fact we are close to BCA month, but EVERY athletic sneaker chain store in a mall I went to yesterday had PLENTY to go around in both the pink and white colorways.

Yeah same here with the BCA.  The local ****'s Sporting Goods had PLENTY!  

I'm still trying to find a store that has the Volt's for $10.  Mine are messed up and I don't want to pay $30 on ebay.  

Dark colored 2.0s are always out of stock in stores, according to my cousin in LA. Eastbay and Foot Locker's also out of stocks online.

Anyway, please posts if Famous Footwear has that Buy One Get One 50% off promo again!

Were the USA Elites released last week? 

Eastbay, when are you going to have new stocks of any Elite 2.0s?

Last edited:
eastbay rep, why is shipping for a pair of socks the same price as the socks? (give or take $2)

eastbay rep, why is shipping for a pair of socks the same price as the socks? (give or take $2)

Standard shipping for one item is $7.99; however, if you search around you may be able to find a promotion code to use on the order.

EastbayRep - Kristin

Eastbay, whatever happened to the U.S. Elite stocks that were supposed to come on the third week of September?

C'mon now...
Just order from FL which is essentially the same stock and SHIPS FREE! :smh:

no **** brah!!!:smokin
thanks a lot brodi, had no idea

Standard shipping for one item is $7.99; however, if you search around you may be able to find a promotion code to use on the order.

EastbayRep - Kristin
thank you for your answer eastbayrep, but maybe i shouldve specified, im not a nike elite diehard, i have two pair that are pretty much beat by now (altho the compression parts are still functional, the superior cushioning is definitely long gone) i just wanna cop some under armor compression socks and not get that hard d in the booty on shipping

Back
Top Bottom