What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

still looking for a pair of bca dri-fit performance joints?
nerd.gif

actually picked up my first pair of elites today. the think pinks

i like em.. but call me silly but i prefer the adidas joints to these

actually picked up my first pair of elites today. the think pinks
i like em.. but call me silly but i prefer the adidas joints to these
Has anyone noticed that the latest BCA shipments have the Platinum Elite Sock Packaging?

Usually foot locker/finish line/HOH have them, also if you have a ****'s Sporting goods around you they deffinately have them. I just got the white/pink breast cancer ones.

I've always worn the Elite socks, but I was browsing around the internet and stumbled upon the NBA Mission Crew ones. Has anyone ever had experience with these? How do these compare to the Elites? Thanks.

I've always worn the Elite socks, but I was browsing around the internet and stumbled upon the NBA Mission Crew ones. Has anyone ever had experience with these? How do these compare to the Elites? Thanks.
NBA-All-Star-2012-Mission-Crew-Sock-1.jpg

NBA-All-Star-2012-Mission-Crew-Sock-1.jpg
They are pretty thick, I like the material combination better, they don't slide around as much as elites. I'm actually looking for the white pair.

The NBA Mission Crew Socks ( worn during the All-Star game ) are quite think, the material is rougher than the elite in my opinion, but they are good to ball in, I own and have regularly used the navy blue and yellow/black pair. Also, they hold up VERY well.

About to check out my local mall for the lebron elite crew socks.. If they don't have them.. Eastbay is my only option..

Last edited:
what you mean bro?
EDIT: i know u mean Breast cancer awareness but... elaborate...

The packaging used now is the one for the 2.0s

Gotta admit that I bought into the hype and "exclusivity" and bought a pair when I saw them at the mall. I just can''t bring myself to wear white and this shade of pink athletic socks. I will be promptly returning them. I'm so much happier with the black/blues and navy/reds I purchased recently...color combinations that I really like and was able to get below retail

Back
Top Bottom