What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

TJ Maxx USA 2 Layer Elites
they are all gone right?
There should be some left.

What do the socks do once the cushioning wears out? I get callouses on my feet in these socks and Im wondering what they offer. I got another pair of new ones but Im on the fence bc I can't figure out what justifies the price tag. Don't get me wrong I want to like these but Im skeptical

My first pair developed holes and started to give me really nasty blisters after a year of regular use, but before that happened the socks felt really good, and if they fit properly they really shouldn't be giving you callouses and such imo

Last edited:
Dam. I own like around 10+ pairs of elite socks of various colours that I have been balling in for years, then I got the news today that my team is suddently switching to just white elites.
mean.gif
I only own one pair of white elites.

Btw you guys have really never seen size XL socks? I actually think they are easy to find, accidently bought a pair instead of large.

^this, I had to order some maroon elites because my area only had xl (what hurt even more was the fact they were on sale for like 5)

Do they have blacl elite socks with a gold stripe? Im getting a pair of lebron 9 elites gold blacl colorway and I reckon tjose socks would suit REEEEAALL good. Any help please!

Dam. I own like around 10+ pairs of elite socks of various colours that I have been balling in for years, then I got the news today that my team is suddently switching to just white elites.:smh: I only own one pair of white elites.

Btw you guys have really never seen size XL socks? I actually think they are easy to find, accidently bought a pair instead of large.
All white eltes??

Yeah all white elites? I never seen ALL white elite socks. The closes I have seen are the OG White/Grey/Orange pair.

They exist. I have 3 pairs. They are PE's. They had some all black ones, but they were just in the high-quarter cut.

Last edited:

Anybody got any info on the hyperelites with the multiple colors and the stripe around the middle?

I always use the $15 VIP coupon..
Sorry for being ignorant but what store? I wear em for baseball and basketball and there's no point in buying the Nike baseball socks because they're more expensive and really thin. I wear my pants all the way down so you can't even see. 

Back
Top Bottom