What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Usa hyper elites are $$$. Worth the lofty price in my opinion. But then again I got a sock problem......

Here are some pics for you guys thinking on these very weird feel to the touch from all the dye but none the less the colors stand out a lot and are very vibrant don't know how to rock them yet though!

Copped the stars and stripes elites from ndc. Anyone know if Eastbay or FNL receiving? I want them for lesser.

Just ordered a pair of the Stars and Stripes and Digital Ink from Nike.

Prices are way too high for these, but I'm really feeling the Stars and Stripes. Not sure about the Digital Ink, but I'll return that if they don't look too great in person. 

Anyone else having a hard time swallowing the $6 for shipping from FNL on the new USA HyperElites? Hard to stomach the idea of paying 1/3 of the sale price in shipping too...Sucks because I really dig the sock design and have been shut out on past USA socks

nope not at all. biz3520 biz3520

I considered the time it would take me to drive to my local FNL ( 20 mins) away along with gas.. Thats even if they have them in stock

also time to hunt down a pair via calling into FL, Champs and FA or going into the stores to see if they have it

Last edited:
I went back to the store that had the white USA socks last week and they are completely sold out. I'm an idiot for not buying them last week.

[/IMG] Some exclusive hyperelites made for a nike sponsored tournament near me, nice touched on the inside that say hoopfest, and also a 25 for the 25th anniversary on the medial side. They also have some other crews and high quarters, PM me if interested

Back
Top Bottom