What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

The white seem to run shorter/smaller than the colors do. I dunno why. My color ones go almost up to me knee whereas the white are more of a true crew. Doesn't really bother me either way.

Didnt get any white crews.  All colors. Worn the red and dark blue so far.  I got size L and they go up to the beginning of my calf.  I thought they would be longer as well,but perhaps I should have gone XL. either way , I like 'em and would highly recommend.  finding it hard to go back to anything else after wearing these a few days. I do have some of the black quarters as well which are really nice with the Kobe 5s.

I stated it before, but i guess i will state it again........ it seems like the more recently made ones run a lil smaller than the others. My first parts from HOH were bigger than the ones i just got from NDC.

quick question, do you guys that have the Elite socks still double sock-it? or is it sufficient enough to be worn alone??

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I stated it before, but i guess i will state it again........ it seems like the more recently made ones run a lil smaller than the others. My first parts from HOH were bigger than the ones i just got from NDC.

Same thing here. the NDC is much smaller.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Picked these up today. Man I wish I had some Akron Lebrons VII to go with those blues.

if you don't mind me asking, where'd you get the blue pair?...

NTSF

What colors did they have? the same on NDC?

Speaking of NDC...came home from work to 2 navy and 2 black pairs from NDC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

0330002346.jpg
I just got my navy's in yesterday.  They are definitely on point and they go great with my Akrons

cfa2542ea677daaa42f08e1eadf8c8ba38289de.jpg

63225a3e4a789a8f4bd01675e97b6b968e3b2c1.jpg
Sorry YoungGunna, but i had to do it.......but you can find a pair on the Bay.  The prices have gone down.
grin.gif

NTSF

ugh, gotta head out there now for a pair.  it'll be nice to be in SF though...

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

NTSF

What colors did they have? the same on NDC?

Speaking of NDC...came home from work to 2 navy and 2 black pairs from NDC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

any chance they have any left on NDC?  i searched the shop, but all i saw were the white/orange and black/orange pairs...

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by manamazing55

got my 2 pair of black ones today........tried them out, they barely get to the bottom of my calf, but dude up above had the white ones and it looked like it went halfway up his leg? Whatsup with that?

They come in sizes. You probably got a smaller size than what you are.

I dont care they arent longer, I was just saying.

I got the 8-12 size, and I wear a 9 shoe, so I got the correct size.

Maybe dude is shorter than you? lol
or he just pulled them up to his calf?

i bought some white crews at the employee store this weekend
pulled one out to hoop in cuz i can't wear anything else than these
and without pulling it up, it stays about an inch under my calf, or right at the bottom
i can't remember but yeah

Was able to snatch up 2 black/orange quarters, 2 white/orange quarters and 3 navy/white quarters (7 total) for $85 and free shipping on all of em on Eastbay. Not bad considering they run for $12 plus tax everywhere else.

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

Was able to snatch up 2 black/orange quarters, 2 white/orange quarters and 3 navy/white quarters (7 total) for $85 and free shipping on all of em on Eastbay. Not bad considering they run for $12 plus tax everywhere else.
When did you get them from Eastbay?  I thought the arrival date had gotten pushed back again...  Did I miss this?

Originally Posted by harrystruman99

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

When did you get them from Eastbay?  I thought the arrival date had gotten pushed back again...  Did I miss this?
Hmm, we have yet to receive our shipment, so it is not possible to order these socks from us just yet.  We will post an update once we do receive the shipment. 

EastbayRep - Ray

I was just in NTNY. Picked up a pair each of black and white quarters and a pair each of the red and navy blue crews. They had plenty in stock fyi.

i always look for these in my size whenever i see them...usually in hoh but they are always sold out of my size...8-12
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

When is Jordan Brand going to up their sock game? Sounds like a lot of you guys would like those.

they need to improve their shoes before they start workin on their wack%$@ socks

Back
Top Bottom