What's happen in the last ten weeks ??

Lol dang ait getting strict I went to ft Gordon and we earned weekend and mileage passes off post didn't have to show back up until pt formation on that Monday

My homeboy is down their right now. Having a time of his life, claiming he smashed a chick who husband is overseas

thats foul :smh:

**** I know ... But same **** happen to him. We where in our 5th week of basic and we got to use our phones in whith phase. Well he called his chick but some guy picked up the phone and hung up well a week later homie got a Dear John letter. I have never in my life seen a grown *** man cry so hard that we had to take dude to sick call that night.

**** I know ... But same **** happen to him. We where in our 5th week of basic and we got to use our phones in whith phase. Well he called his chick but some guy picked up the phone and hung up well a week later homie got a Dear John letter. I have never in my life seen a grown *** man cry so hard that we had to take dude to sick call that night.

:smh: i worked with this dude that was in the Navy. he said when they were in thailand or wherever this dude got a video tape from his wife. he got so excited and told every one and put the tape in the VCR while everybody was around and watching. the tape was a video of his wife cheating on him :smh: dude said it was just like that scene in jar head
females are dirty man

:smh: i worked with this dude that was in the Navy. he said when they were in thailand or wherever this dude got a video tape from his wife. he got so excited and told every one and put the tape in the VCR while everybody was around and watching. the tape was a video of his wife cheating on him :smh: dude said it was just like that scene in jar head
females are dirty man

While it does happen, your friend is probably just telling you a sea story. That is the same story I heard my during my 6yr stint. I got tired of hearing it.

While it does happen, your friend is probably just telling you a sea story. That is the same story I heard my during my 6yr stint. I got tired of hearing it.

I actually witness this hands on. ...... But that whole video tape thing do feel kinda far fetch

Back
Top Bottom