What's so bad about snitching?

Someone is going to come in here with the opinion that it isn't ops moral compass that prevents him from physical altercations, but rather his lack of depth perception combined with his lack of muscle mass as well as his 50% lung capacity.
If an individual isn't physically able to fight back then he may enact his revenge in a way the requires no muscle, perception of depth, or heavy breathing.

That is not an opinion i share.

again i commend you op.

Guy accidentally hits your bike.....you talked sum ****.......u got washed.
seeing as a guy with a beamer smashed your shwinn and gave u the hands.
Go brush your teeth then drink some orange juice.

Sum people would say that but i wouldnt.

Props for walking away famb.

I'm no good after reading those :rofl:

Last edited:
Why dude in the beamer caused that fight?
My dude columbia cant breathe or see depth.
Why he ride that bike?

If you're in the game, you have no business snitching. You deserve to be shot.

If you're a regular civilian, not in the game, snitching is your civil duty.
That is expected of you.

That's what people fail to understand.
But we are all civilians so doesn't that mean it is all of our civil duties to report something?

How are you not dieing if you ride your bike everywhere but only operating at 50% lung capacity? Even at a snails pace you should be gassed after a quarter mile

How are you not dieing if you ride your bike everywhere but only operating at 50% lung capacity? Even at a snails pace you should be gassed after a quarter mile
It's actually not as bad as you would think. Cycling isn't exhausting. I have to catch my breath walking up a set of stairs but cycling is no problem. Breath-wise I can do nearly everything I could do before aside from running/sprinting.
Besides I was 18 and in great shape when this happened, I lost half of my right lung a around 1,5 years later which resulted in the remaining lung tissue not functioning properly and leaving my breath capacity at 50 to 55%

Last edited:
Really bummed there isn't a bikers thread on here. I started riding like a month ago and I love it.

It's cuz of the word associated....snitchin is like insert the b in front. Same with tattle tale. Reporting a crime is a different set of words and represents something else. If you are a drug dealer and you get caught up and you snitch on your hook to get a lesser sentence that is what people look down on. Not saying there is honor among thieves, but to live any part of your life by any of these nonsense sayings is completely beta.

Cat's prefer to have fresh crispy cuts while they mans is out here looking crazy.

Last edited:

if you knew your barber was ******* your boys girl, would you tell your boy?
Absolutely. Not doing so would be a scumbag move.

It's your homie, not some random dude.

Last edited:
Lost a boy due to a situation like that would not do again . Lot of people react badly . Told him and she put him against me said I was lying . Dude believed her and stayed with her . No longer my boy friendship died cuz of that I mind my own business after that one .

Last edited:
Lost a boy due to a situation like that would not do again . Lot of people react badly . Told him and she put him against me said I was lying . Dude believed her and stayed with her . No longer my boy friendship died cuz of that I mind my own business after that one .
You won.

pimp.gif

Get the lames out your circle.

I have a similar story like that too.

Get mad at me because I know you a sucka.

I lost a homey in a similar fashion. No need to stress it, he ain't a real G, actually did you a favor exiting your life that way, imagine if it was some real life changing ish.

Personally however the barber situation I can't even comment on it cuz its a impossible what if for me, if your barber is doing dirt like that so close to your circle how you trusting him with your hairline?

I've always found it odd how the US views snitching. I always enjoy learning stuff about different cultures so I'm looking to know a bit more about the concept of snitching in the US.

Where I live (Belgium) snitching isn't really looked down upon much. Of course there's similar repercussions for snitching if you're heavy into that street life but other than that I've never heard someone make a big deal out of it. Over here if someone does something to you, you go the police. Almost everyone will tell you to go to the cops and nobody's gonna look down on you for it.
I've went to the cops and filed 3 charges on a guy who punched me in the face for no reason and I'd do it again any time.
Hardly anyone even calls that snitching, it's something people expect you to do.

However in the US it seems like snitching is pretty much a crime and I've seen some things that baffle me. Camron's interview where he says he wouldn't report a serial killer comes to mind. That's obviously much more extreme than the general mindset but still I can't wrap my head around saying that and people agreeing with it.
Personally I applaud snitching because it helps rid more criminals from society.

What exactly is classified as snitching in the US? What is your personal opinion on snitching? I'm interested in learning more about this so feel free to post all opinions and/or experiences.
Seems like the ppl you're talking about don't have a clue what snitching is and because of that you don't know what snitching is either with these examples :lol:

I think you need to get a much more informed and wider education on US culture if you really think snitching seems like a crime from what you've seen and a Cam'ron interview from almost 10 years ago :lol: I get the feeling you're informed on how US is through reality shows, rap music, and bad comedies.

You saying you applaud snitching when you don't really know what it is is very funny though.

To answer the question, snitching is bad because you'd be telling on somebody you did crimes with in the past or telling on criminals you know of through word of mouth or who've you worked with in the past. That's within in the context of being a criminal and the whole no honor among thieves ****.

EDIT

Thread was funnier than I thought it'd be :rofl: but now I remember who OP is :lol:

china has a no snitching culture. ive seen the videos of the kids getting ran over and beat down and no one bats an eye.

just like its better to kill someone you run over then pay for medical bills . theyll go back and make sure that person is dead when they get into an accident because funerals are cheaper and a one time fine. thats how the chinese are. 
nah, its not that there's no snitching its that the police don't do anything

This is real footage taken at a police station, dudes standing around are cops.

WARNING video is pretty violent WARNING
:wow: What world am I living on?

Son ran back and forth like 50 yards just to kick the bodies cuz he was that mad.

When I saw the car hit, I was thinking oh an Asians can't drive joke will suffice but this dude ran them down. Is there any back story? He ran back like 3 times before ppl stopped him :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom