What's so bad about snitching?

Why would that make it ok?
Because the culture is very different here.
Straying pretty far off-topic but I'll elaborate. Where I live fighting is seen as a weakness; inability to control emotions. Most people view it as something only lower class delinquents do. Walking away from a fight or refusing a fight and even filing charges will gain you much more respect than fighting back.
This probably seems very strange to Americans, just like how snitching works in the US is strange to me.

Last edited:
Because the culture is very different here.
Straying pretty far off-topic but I'll elaborate. Where I live fighting is seen as a weakness; inability to control emotions. Most people view it as something only lower class delinquents do. Walking away from a fight or refusing a fight and even filing charges will gain you much more respect than fighting back.

It takes some real mental gymnastics for letting someone strike you and doing nothing to be seen as a strength.

This is what happens when rich pansies dictate societal standards.

I'm not talking about going around looking for fights that's some childish ****, I'm a father I'm not trying to fight a soul if I don't have to, but I got 2 sons ain't no way I'm ever gonna let somebody put their hands on me I'm sorry that's just out of the question as a man, what kinda man won't defend himself and his family. :smh:

snitching refers specifically to taking part in a criminal act...

not being able to deal with the consequences of that act...

and subsequently providing information on another party in order to receive a reduced sentence.

1. taking part in an action you cannot handle

2. escaping punishment by betraying somebody

I mean... sammy the bull got away with MURDERS!!! by snitching....
The government let a killer go back into society because he provided info...
and he ended up dealing with drugs and murder again... landing himself back in jail

/thread

Why is there 6 pages after this post was made?

[thread="636899"]I swear half of these NATO nations are ***** made[/thread]

Clearly we all trollin for lulz but if more Americans had that kind of "***** made" mentality, there's a lot of **** that our communities could avoid.

Clearly we all trollin for lulz but if more Americans had that kind of "***** made" mentality, there's a lot of **** that our communities could avoid.
Yes our mindset may be "*****made" but it certainly helps the community. I've been punched once in my entire life of 21 years. The majority of my friends (for the most part successful with 1 or more college degrees) have never been in a fight.
People really just don't fight unless you hang with uneducated delinquent crowds.
I've never seen anyone fight in highschool. The education here has levels (A, B, C for the sake of easy explaining). I was in A levels, the highest, and no fight ever occured on our part of the school. Each level had its own school zone after the 8th grade. 99% of the fights on school grounds, which still isn't many, were on the C level district.
You also get permanently kicked out of highschool in most cases if you initiated a fight. Self defense would result in a few weeks of suspension.

I'm not saying I wouldn't defend myself if my kids were present or threatened, that's what I'd consider an emergency but in any other situation I would not fight back.
I'm confident in my manhood, I have nothing to prove. In my mind if someone wants to fight me I already won because I view that person as an angry caveman who can't control his emotions. I have absolutely nothing to gain fighting back when I have much more to lose than the aggressor.

Last edited:
Staying peaceful in a situation like that is much harder than fighting.
Alotta concentrated strength.

I gotta give it to you columbia that's a very composed reaction that many people would not have had.

Some would say you became a snitch and a **** boi in one situation which actually coincides many times , but in your situation they were actually 2 seperate things which people rarely see.

I wouldnt say that tho

Props 8)

Last edited:
Snitching is a betrayal of trust amongst a community that leads an inidividual or group to be incarcerated. Im 100% against if its amongst theives, as they say.

But if you aint about that street life then snitch away, you still wont have respect for not handlinng ya business without putting someone else under. 

Ive gotten into car accident and hated that the other person call the cops for a report, like we cant handle the **** like grown men. its stupid. 

Snitching is a betrayal of trust amongst a community that leads an inidividual or group to be incarcerated. Im 100% against if its amongst theives, as they say.

But if you aint about that street life then snitch away, you still wont have respect for not handlinng ya business without putting someone else under. 

Ive gotten into car accident and hated that the other person call the cops for a report, like we cant handle the **** like grown men. its stupid. 
I don't understand why you'd be against it though if its among criminals who hurt the community. We should be celebrating snitching in that case. More snitching = less dangerous criminals hurting the community.

It comes from people snitching on drug dealers who arent hurting anyone that doesnt want to hurt themselves.

I dont think "pushers" ever actually exsisted.

Think about it.

They're ruining these feens lives. Some kids got parents who are feens and can't live the life they want to.

The crackheads rob and kill people for money to feed their addiction all because the drug dealer.

Soliciting and kidnap can drive these feens to doing crimes.

OP, don't believe the hype. Snitching isn't even being used in the right context. These morons out here are so clueless they themselves don't understand what they are talking about.

Snitching applies to people who are involved in illegal/or criminal activity, who either under threat of imprisonment, or to get back at a rival they inform to the police. In order to make their situation better

For residents in the community, or civilians if we see a burglary, or if a child gets hit by a stray bullet and we know who the perpetrators are. We have an obligation to to contact the police for the sake of our community. That is just us ensuring our neighborhood doesn't turn to ****. I actually get upset about this crap and the hypocrisy in black community. They want to talk about black lives matter when police gun us down, but a 3 yr old gets killed b/c of gang violence and nobody opens their mouth. Not even the family of the kid. With that, sometimes it can be b/c the family wants to take justice in their own hands. But in general, they would rather watch the neighborhood go down the drain than speak up for what is right.

Your thinking too much. This topic isn't on some street ****. Fall back with that. It's just snitching in general.

---

To answer ur question OP I don't f with snitches it's a female move. Only thing we call are ambulances. We protect ourselves f a pig.

Being a fraidy cat doesn't require a lot of effort I'm sorry .
This^

its not like OP was a tough guy who could have thrown them hands if he wanted...dude said that was the only fight he had ever been in.

and dude isn't a pacifist... he still wanted his revenge and worked up a false medical document to get it.

He's just a shook one with a temper.... that's about it

c'mon ...

if some old lady gets robbed and calls the police... that ain't snitching.

snitching only applies to those who live that life... but don't want to live that life when they caught

committing crimes they can't deal with the consequences of....

aint nobody calling a college student who gets robbed at gunpoint a snitch...

but lamar from 52nd... who caught that body but turned on the whole click to escape the death penalty...

thats a snitch

I see you trying to covers NT's tracks.

Naw fam, if you tellin, you tellin....aint no circumstantial exceptions.

If you a college student who got robbed at gun, what you calling the law for? They're not going to get you your **** back.

Last edited:

If you a college student who got robbed at gun, what you calling the law for? They're not going to get you your **** back.
That's the only avenue for a civilian to get justice... regardless of getting your **** back

If some dude robbed you... and then months later you catch dude at the corner store slippin..

putting in that work... or at least stomping him out aint gonna get your **** back... but it's a form of justice

Civilians have their armed force... the police

Street cats have their armed force... goons

Another way of thinking about it:

If you your dirt in a way that the average citizen can be a witness and put you in jail... that's on you and shows how inept you are at doing dirt...

If you get betrayed by somebody you were doing dirt with... that's snitching

Last edited:

you serious?

That's the only avenue for a civilian to get justice... regardless of getting your **** back

If some dude robbed you... and then months later you catch dude at the corner store slippin..

putting in that work... or at least stomping him out aint gonna get your **** back... but it's a form of justice

Civilians have their armed force... the police
Street cats have their armed force... goons

Another way of thinking about it:

If you your dirt in a way that the average citizen can be a witness and put you in jail... that's on you and shows how inept you are at doing dirt...

If you get betrayed by somebody you were doing dirt with... that's snitching

Bruh, Ive had my crib broken into, knew who did it, the police was informed where he stayed. I watched them mosey up the stairs damn near slow motion letting this **** jump off the balcony out the back. "Uhh we cant find him"....aint no justice coming from that. Ended up turning into a comfrontation.

Not Im saying youre wrong, its just more to it than that.

you serious?

Dead ***

Folks on here pretty much sayin, "Yea, we tellin, but we're not snitches because we're not about that life". Im sorry it dont work like that. Word to the dude in the blue shirt on the cell phone. On top of that dude back door, roasting someone who is clearly not about that life for doing the same.

Bruh, Ive had my crib broken into, knew who did it, the police was informed where he stayed. I watched them mosey up the stairs damn near slow motion letting this **** jump off the balcony out the back. "Uhh we cant find him"....aint no justice coming from that. Ended up turning into a comfrontation.

Not Im saying youre wrong, its just more to it than that.
Dead ***

Folks on here pretty much sayin, "Yea, we tellin, but we're not snitches because we're not about that life". Im sorry it dont work like that. Word to the dude in the blue shirt on the cell phone. On top of that dude back door, roasting someone who is clearly not about that life for doing the same.
agreed... ive been robbed and i didnt even think to call the cops. 
Cam 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom