What's social media's obsession with Odell Beckham Jr.? Vol. Why they hating on baby pa?

:lol:

So you think in response to being called a bundle of sticks he should ruin someone's career?

I'm confident you never played any type of sports because that's really nothing at all...

And like dude said, not that it matters he's gay... but he's gay if he gets that upset someone called him a ***.

Well then you'd be wrong.

I know damn well you've seen dudes get slept for less in pickup games alone. If you haven't then maybe YOU haven't played any types of sports.

And ruin someone's career? Really? NT extremes to the max. Son wasn't going that hard for him to be ending someone's career. He just wanted to let Norman know.

Last edited:
:lol:

So you think in response to being called a bundle of sticks he should ruin someone's career?

I'm confident you never played any type of sports because that's really nothing at all...

And like dude said, not that it matters he's gay... but he's gay if he gets that upset someone called him a ***.

And ruin someone's career? Really? NT extremes to the max. Son wasn't going that hard for him to be ending someone's career. He just wanted to let Norman know.

You're obviously the dude he's reeling in the with the fishing hook so I'm just gonna let you have this one famb. :lol:

And I say that to say this, it should never be tolerated.

"That's nothing", you sir are the problem.

Nobody would go for being called the n bomb, right? I'm sure you wouldn't give a damn if Riley Cooper got concussed if he called someone the N word on the gridiron would you?

I wouldn't care if someone got laid out for calling someone a homophobic slur.

It should never be tolerated. Period. If we're ever going to end the culture of homophobia in male dominated sports, maybe some dudes need to get slept.

And I ain't talmbout netflix and chill either....

Last edited:
You're obviously the dude he's reeling in the with the fishing hook so I'm just gonna let you have this one famb. :lol:

Um what?

This is what I mean. It's dudes like you who allow for such a culture of homophobia to thrive. You're insinuating that I'm gay because I don't tolerate such nonsense.

Clown **** b.

Um what?

This is what I mean. It's dudes like you who allow for such a culture of homophobia to thrive. You're insinuating that I'm gay because I don't tolerate such nonsense.

Clown **** b.

You're all up in your feels DEFENDING a ****boy *** ***** with a dirty blindside HELMET to HELMET shot on dude cuz he got called some names in the middle of competing in a barbaric sport :lol:

Dudes get called a lot worse on the court/field daily so quit the damn crying son.

Last edited:
You're all up in your feels DEFENDING a ****boy *** ***** with a dirty blindside HELMET to HELMET shot on dude cuz he got called some names in the middle of competing in a barbaric sport :lol:

Dudes get called a lot worse on the court/field daily so quit the damn crying son.

And like I said, dudes get beat up over a LOT LESS on the daily.

Just because there's a culture of ignorance doesn't mean we gotta continue letting **** slide.

I'm in my feels but look how mad you are at OBJ right now :lol:. Grab a kleenex boy, maybe a snickers.

Last edited:
fm3olg.jpg

Is cats really saying he's not the best receiver in the game because of a dirty hit.

Only on NT man.

Last edited:
No, cats is saying he;s not the best reciver in the game because he's not.

AB is clearly number 1.

I' have no problem with him bein #2

How u keep comparing pick up games to NFL games baffles me. Yeah dudes get slept daily for saying less but not 1 of them dudes are playing in an NFL game with that much to lose.

eh....that 284 yard game really buoyed his averages.

I think OBJ has been more consistent this year and a better end-zone weapon. I don't see any facet where Brown is better. Not route running, not catching, not running after the catch.

I personally think OBJ is the better player. But I can respect someone saying Brown or Julio is #1.

I'll concede that Big Ben getting hurt likely hurt Brown's numbers but at the same time he himself was playing poorly and was doing a lot of complaining with Vick instead of trying to make it work. Martavis Bryant had no trouble doing his thing with Vick.

That aside.........How TF does Doug Baldwin lead the league in TD grabs. Someone aware me on that. When did this dude decide to be good :lol:.

I lost a lot of respect for Russell Wilson as a man with his whole Ciara/Future thing. But I gotta admit, son is ******* filthy. :smh: :x

Last edited:
How u keep comparing pick up games to NFL games baffles me. Yeah dudes get slept daily for saying less but not 1 of them dudes are playing in an NFL game with that much to lose.

Okay so you never heard of Jerry Stackhouse or Ron Artest?

Or what about Steve Smith Sr?

You know how many jaws he's broken? Over MINOR *** ****? Stackhouse steady trying to break into team busses trying to **** up opposing players. Forget black ice, this dude James Harden using black skull to fill in that dent Artest left in his head.

Hell Suh will stomp your *** out just for being a QB and having a pulse. I mean c'mon....Cats catch fades for free in the pros too.

Last edited:

And like I said, dudes get beat up over a LOT LESS on the daily.

Just because there's a culture of ignorance doesn't mean we gotta continue letting **** slide.

I'm in my feels but look how mad you are at OBJ right now :lol:. Grab a kleenex boy, maybe a snickers.

I'm mad but you in the past 9 pages defending boy and preaching like this is a civil rights issue :lol:

FOH

aSJ87WH.gif

I'm mad but you in the past 9 pages defending boy and preaching like this is a civil rights issue :lol:

FOH

aSJ87WH.gif

It is a civil rights issue.

I mean like I said. You're part of the problem my son.

IDK what OBJ did to get you mad or who you root for or anything like that. But you're going extra hard to assassinate his character while totally undermining Norman's transgressions. Clearly you feeling SOME sort of way towards that man.

You think it's no big deal to throw around homophobic slurs? Fine. That's your ignorance. I don't have to agree with it. You can draw w/e conclusions you need to in order to feel validated.

Last edited:

FOH

aSJ87WH.gif

It is a civil rights issue.

I mean like I said. You're part of the problem my son.

IDK what OBJ did to get you mad or who you root for or anything like that. But you're going extra hard to assassinate his character while totally undermining Norman's transgressions.

You think it's no big deal to throw around homophobic slurs? Fine. That's your ignorance. I don't have to agree with it. You can draw w/e conclusions you need to in order to feel validated.

If you can't distinguish the difference between trash talk between a bunch of meatheads and real life ****, then you're an idiot. Now go kiss your OBJ fathead

I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom