what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

if you add nothing to the conversation but want to get your 2 cents in just to hear yourself and you say shhh like "that's a possibilty"  or "it could happen."

Last edited:
People that wear shades all the time. I want to see the feels in your eyes. And I hate wondering if you're looking at me.

Chicks with weaves and fake eyelashes. Just tells me you're unhappy with yourself.

People that wear shades all the time. I want to see the feels in your eyes. And I hate wondering if you're looking at me.

Chicks with weaves and fake eyelashes. Just tells me you're unhappy with yourself.
Nah, if the sun is out i'm rocking my shades till i'm indoors.

Sneak staring at cakes and bitties>>>>>>

Last edited:

Nah, if the sun is out i'm rocking my shades till i'm indoors.
Sneak staring at cakes and bitties>>>>>>

Man I remember talking and venting to my Dad for like 15-20 minutes. Then I finally asked him a question... Dude was sleeping the whole time. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a dad,

So people who don't vaccinate their kids. So if you use google as your source for facts rather than consulting a physician. You deserve the germs.

sheep...

people who make statements that just screams brainwash...i lose respect for you right away...especially if you aren't open to listening to the truth and different perspectives..

like seriously how are you not aware that certain things can be beneficial to certain people in power regardless of risk and harm.

complete ignorance is a major thing i judge people on both silently and openly

People who complain about their shoes cracking when they should face the fact that they were too fat

Just gonna repeat what's already been said on this page. American flags. I usually assume the worse when I see somebody waving one around. I realize that isn't always the case, but it seems like it more often than not.

That and people who eat pizza with a fork and a knife. What the hell is wrong with you?

People with comb over fades. Just Screams try hard and low key Gives me an NYPD officer/ car salesman type of vibes.

.... in my humblest of opinions.

Last edited:
At this point I've learned to just not pay attention to people eating bc I get unreasonably annoyed by lots of things. I had an ex that ate mad slow and it used to burn me up. Hearing friends having special requests with their order would tick me off for some reason. It's like finding out a dark secret about them.

Back
Top Bottom