what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

people that hate kanye music

then i play them cant tell me nothing and they like well thats actually a good song

JUDGED

People who smokes cigarettes...

People who smokes cigarettes and throw the butts on the ground...

People who get angry when you call them a douchebag for throwing their cigarette butt on the ground...

People who buy 2015 Street Bobs and think they're Sons of Anarchy.

edit: Only bothers me if they're lames and don't know how to ride.

Last edited:
People who proudly have their priorities out of order.

How you got on the latest js, a latest model BMW, but you live in public housing...

Actually I don't judge. I just feel bad they have learned what's important in order to grow and I hope they find the way

If you watch/enjoy bbt and himym you're probably not funny.

Spelling and grammar mistakes, using 'u' and 'ur'.
The one that irks me the most is when people use 'loose' for 'lose'. Just makes me want to flip tables.

If you're fat, I kind of don't trust your standards.

People who call themselves "sneaker heads".
People who camp out and even worse, those that are proud of it.

Judged.

People who proudly have their priorities out of order.

How you got on the latest js, a latest model BMW, but you live in public housing...

Actually I don't judge. I just feel bad they have learned what's important in order to grow and I hope they find the way

People like you who set other peoples priorities like you know em. :rolleyes

The hell you gone tell a grown *** man what should be important to him?

When people hide behind "priorities" and "responsibility" as a reason to hate.

People who chew with their mouths open and make loud noises and smacking sounds.

Judged

Eating steak then slathering it with A1 people who put ketchup on everything.

When you wear ugly *** clothes but have expensive shoes.
People who tuck in their shirts but wear athletic sneakers
Tucking in a black belt but wearing brown shoes vice versa
Liked yeezus the album
A laker or a warrior only applies to those in the Philippines

****** that ignore universal man code and pick the stall next to me in the bathroom

Duly Noted

If you watch/enjoy bbt and himym you're probably not funny.

Spelling and grammar mistakes, using 'u' and 'ur'.
The one that irks me the most is when people use 'loose' for 'lose'. Just makes me want to flip tables.

If you're fat, I kind of don't trust your standards.

Fam, I legit stop talking to chicks and people in general when I see them deviate from traditional spelling and grammar practice.

In my day to day life I tend to use professional, business like discourse.

So "Wen I c dem type lik dis".

It just shows laziness on their part.

I apologize, but you're getting judged negatively and you get no reps.

Last edited:
Black folks I know say bruh. :lol:

Been that way. Bro sounds funny to me. Sounds like a frat boy tryna be cool. No hate though.

I got a homie that is so serious about the bro/bruh debate. He will correct you if you say bro instead of bruh. Says that for white boys.

people in highrise apartments with multiple dogs. Knowing how my dogs have been, I couldn't imagine bringing a dog down in elevator 10 floors to poop and pee. I don't think my dog would make, seems like a big inconvenience and also seems selfish.

Touchy people at work bother me. The people that rub your back, pat you.Rest their arm on the back of your chair when they come by to chat while you're sitting looking awkwardly down at you.

Dudes that can only hold sports conversations.

People that point at stuff while I'm driving.

Last edited:
People who struggle with one child financially, only to have more children, with no way to provide for them.

Holy **** this pisses me off. So many people I know like this. I know this one dude that's 22 and just had his third kid with his chick and he makes like $8.50/hr. I'm just like how the **** can you even afford one kid, let alone THREE. Be responsible and know your damn limits.

I also ******* hate when people text "yea" instead of "yeah"

Hot girls that are obsessed with social media also just suck now. They're literally unable to do anything without recording it or taking pictures. Then they have to constantly view how many people viewed their snaps and how many likes they have coming in. It's insanity.

Last edited:
Women who sleep with men know they ain't **** then act surprised when the dude ain't ****. Judged.

When they let their little savage kids run around everywhere, making noise, making a commotion and act like nothing. Judged.

When their kid is looking ragged and they dressed up. Judged.

People without common sense. Judged.
lmao i literally tell these birds "hey I ain't ****, we just kickin it,  I aint gonna call you after, there won't be any relationship, ill hit you up when i feel like it.."

then sure enough i get these salty okie dokie finger emojis a week later when im doing my own thing

not gonna read all 12 pages but .. ESCALATOR ETIQUETTE.

i work at the airport so almost daily i encounter dumb ***** who don't know how to use an escalator.

i'm in uniform so i can't call them out, but if i wasn't i would.

if you don't know what it is, then perhaps you are that dumbass

Back
Top Bottom