what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

I don't trust people who can't speak more than one language, people into "stance" on their cars, people who get excessively upset when their sports team loses, women who view makeup as a hobby, people who enjoy Budweiser, Coors, Tecate, etc.

Last edited:
People that wear flip flops. I don't want to see flip flops ever when I'm out in public.

People that wear sports attire of the local pro team. Whoop dee doo.

People that show up to the gym and "set up shop" (throw keys on bench/machine, throw bag on the floor, place water bottle neatly in cupholder, throw towel over rail, go looking for remote to change the channel. How long you plan on staying here?!?!)

People that take the same alternative route you take. Dude, this isn't even faster, I just want to get away from cars like you.

People that go to those mega churches to network with other families (i.e. everyone else in our community goes there so why don't we go mingle with them! Jesus who?)

People that are willing to wait in a long queue in a fast food drive-thru. Wtf is wrong with you?

People that drive a new Mercedes with douchey sunglasses.

People that go out for sushi on Friday/Saturday night.

People that order food that is made to order but stand near the counter and play on their phone like their order is almost ready lol.

People that jog when they're clearly out of shape. You have nothing to prove here, just walk.

People that don't mute their phone in waiting rooms. No one wants to hear all the spam you're getting.

People that feel the need to greet military members like they're special.

People that blast this new horrendous form of country music. People that go to country concerts just so they can play dress up.

People that think they're country because they just started riding horses or got a gun license.

If your parents came to this country and can speak a language other than English, but you yourself chose to not to learn or pretend to be unable to speak it, I don't respect you. From experience most people who chose not to learn other languages aren't open minded people or are lazy, so it's up to the monolingual individual to prove me wrong before I become friends with them

Last edited:
If your parents came to this coun try and can speak a language other than English, but you yourself chose to not to learn or pretend to be unable to speak it, I don't respect you. From experience most people who chose not to learn other languages aren't open minded people or are lazy

You know what, I can't even get mad. This is why you judge.

I don't trust people who can't speak more than one language, people into "stance" on their cars, people who get excessively upset when their sports team loses, women who view makeup as a hobby, people who enjoy Budweiser, Coors, Tecate, etc.

:lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
If your parents came to this country and can speak a language other than English, but you yourself chose to not to learn or pretend to be unable to speak it, I don't respect you. From experience most people who chose not to learn other languages aren't open minded people or are lazy, so it's up to the monolingual individual to prove me wrong before I become friends with them

Je ne faire confiance à un homme, si il parle trois langues

What about an Ill handle to make up for the wack jumpshot? or You want the complete player lol
i dont care too much about handles, that can get you points but dudes who take 3.2 seconds to put up a jumpshot is so annoying when boxing out or getting to the spot... ol bill cartwright *** ******... wtf, ol shaquille oneal at the free throw line *** ******... that slow jumpshot leads to blocks steals and missed oppoutunities to pass it off...

People that wear flip flops. I don't want to see flip flops ever when I'm out in public.

People that show up to the gym and "set up shop" (throw keys on bench/machine, throw bag on the floor, place water bottle neatly in cupholder, throw towel over rail, go looking for remote to change the channel. How long you plan on staying here?!?!)

People that take the same alternative route you take. Dude, this isn't even faster, I just want to get away from cars like you.

People that go to those mega churches to network with other families (i.e. everyone else in our community goes there so why don't we go mingle with them! Jesus who?)

People that are willing to wait in a long queue in a fast food drive-thru. Wtf is wrong with you?

People that order food that is made to order but stand near the counter and play on their phone like their order is almost ready lol.

People that jog when they're clearly out of shape. You have nothing to prove here, just walk.

People that don't mute their phone in waiting rooms. No one wants to hear all the spam you're getting.

People that blast this new horrendous form of country music. People that go to country concerts just so they can play dress up.

People that think they're country because they just started riding horses or got a gun license.
roll.gif
@ some of these.  

Cant greet a military member because????

I go thurs and sunday.
:smokin

If you call foul playin outside like 3 on 3 ima judge you.

If you do any and 1 move

Newest js...dri fit fit....arm sleeves...leg sleeve....yea

Last edited:
I judge people that think because you only speak one language that they can't be friends with you or that I have to somehow prove that I'm worthy of their friendship

Lebron
Jordan
Obama
Bill murray
Fabolous
Fat joe
Tom brady
chuck norris

All speak 1 language

drivers from rural areas that don't know how to make that last minute left at a light with no arrows.  seen people wait 3 cycles before turning.  get with the program already

Dudes not de-loading weights at the gym or leaving them on floor.

We used to do push ups and run as punishment for not racking the weights. Plus it just looks lazy.

Dudes that openly hate on other dudes. To me it sounds like you really thinking hard about papi.

This might be mean but...Ugly fat women driving like idiots. Judging is strong on this one.

Fat women that wear a bunch of bracelets.

Dudes that put artificial bass in their voice when they hear the bass in my voice.

Old dudes that squeeze the life out of your hand when shaking. No damn well they got arthritis and got to take a soak.

Back
Top Bottom