what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

If you live alone and take a doo doo in your bathroom with clothes on and actually shut the door....
You are an insecure man....
How do you even find our people do this?

My problem is I'm so used to not closing doors that sometimes I forget to close the door when I'm at someone else's house

indifferent.gif
 nothing wrong with having an older car . if your ride is good and reliable no need for a "new"car.
Yea honestly, dudes like new rides for females. If it doesn't hurt your style, no need man. As long as it runs safely and is reliable

Anyone who takes the muffler off his car or motorcycle

Drivers who go 0-100 in the city knowing they will have to slow down in a block or two just to get attention

When someone offers you alcohol and then you decline because you dont want to drink and they get all butthurt and go on some steez on how you dont wanna have fun

Like ...shut the hell up man 
laugh.gif

Girls who fish for compliments on social media...Have some respect for yourself.

Last edited:
I silently judge people with this type of mentality. Gonna make $30,000 decision based on what other people will think of it :lol: :smh:

It was somewhat of a joke. But since where on the topic...
I silent judge people who feel some type of way because one likes nice things.

People who blame external factors for everything

People who have music on full blast when diving down the street

People who wear tshirts with old music artist on them but don't actually listen to the music

Psych majors

People that look to get into fights for no reason

People that don't play with dogs

Hunters

Lebron fans

People who have never been out of NYC

People who play a sport/ video game but don't care about winning

People who call fouls

People who pretend to be nice even when you know they are mad at you

Don't generalize

Exactly some people just like nice things and muscle. The fact that girls like them too is just a plus. Guys mad cause they think a 30k car will get them more play lol
[emoji]128531[/emoji]
I wonder about some of you guys swag in real life

Yall tripping. I want a nice car for myself. It's wrong to be into cars now?

i mean , if they adopted the child with intentions to love that child i can get over that for now. they can ask around

This. If that girl had not been adopted her life problems would be much worse than having bad hair.

I try not to judge much but..

-When someone talks about how they're not bringing anything to the work potluck, then gets hella food. Like second and triple servings. You didn't contribute ****, b.

-People under the age of 50 who drive in silence. No music. You crazy or nah?

-People who get tattoos and don't take care of them during the healing process.. So you just don't care about a permanent piece of your body?

-Guys who comb their remaining hair over their bald spot. Don't be that guy who won't give up in a losing battle.

-If I'm at someone's house and they have paper thin toilet paper feelin like the toilet paper you'd find at the oldest Walmart. Do you hate yourself?
Know someone close that rides around in silence at times. And yes, they are coo coo

Back
Top Bottom