what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

people who can't speak properly

people who use the N word in damn near every statement they make

ignorant people

girls who show their stomach and dont work out but think they look good cause these thirsty *** ninjas on NT call them thick and normal but they fat and ugly

dudes who think fat girls are thick

dudes that mess with fat girls (to me you just a ugly and have no game)
i used to call fat girls like this thick

tumblr_nkgtjgKdWW1u98a6go3_1280.jpg

dat hip to waist ratio is insane and her stomach aint even big like that

but after so many ******* without her shape, just her weight, started callin themselves thick and curvy

im not callin a chick thick unless she look like 

BdEjE8LIEAEYK42.jpg

Her hip to waist ratio is insane, but look at her legs/knees, probably look like A bunch of soggy wet biscuits under there.

Folks who give advice on a topic they have no clue about.....i.e. lonely chicks giving married chicks advice.

They say the worst thing is someone who knows a little bit about everything because then they act like an expert on every topic. Was always taught think twice before you speak and if you dont have anything productive to bring to the table then shut the **** up and listen you might learn something.

There was one NTer on here that was an expert on solely using surface knowledge in discussions, then people who actually knew things would gradually expose him and that was the end of that. am5788rhuxsnike or something. I think he used a Huey from Boondocks avy, which was ironic cause he all his views were extremely shallow.

Last edited:

i used to call fat girls like this thick
im glad you found the light cuz ****** like that done gave these fat ohs way to much self esteem

obese joints really think they prime bria miles the way dudes be gassin em
i mean i still pop chicks like that, and yea ****** have but its always a guy like me to humble dat ***

im only fallin through after 12:30, we aint goin no where but a 24 hour coney every now and then if im messin wit her that long

When you hold up a line at a store because your $2 off coupon aint working. :smh:

*****. If you were making only $20 an hour, the 6 mins you held the line up for wouldve paid that $2 off coupon. **** I hate people

Last edited:
When you hold up a line at a store because your $2 off coupon aint working. :smh:

*****. If you were making only $20 an hour, the 6 mins you held the line up for wouldve paid that $2 off coupon. **** I hate people

Saw something like this once but dude got like 5 bags full of groceries and his total was $5 and some change but he was complaining about a coupon being $3 off and not $2. Some guy in line tried to be a hotshot and said to the cashier "maam whats his total? Ill pay for it". Oh man was almost a brawl

-Guys that get the the most feminine looking drinks at starbucks

-Guys that go into a stall just to piss 

-People who wear Ed Hardy

-Guys that go to planet fitness and then try and tell you how to lift

-Girls with septum rings

-Girls who post selfies on their snapchat story

Why dont you just shake?
Theres nothing wrong with shaking.

Alot of men are shakers jerry.

I do this.

Need dat der toilet paper to wipe that little bit of piss that likes to stay behind after you're done peeing.
in public restrooms I do that. Got to wipe the d with tissue.

At home I just piss in the sink. No drips at all. Just squeeze all that out into the sink

Guys who stink at the gym, whether they wear too much cologne or don't wear any deodorant.

Girls who don't or wont't have a life without having a SO

Dudes who always call soft fouls or lie about being foul in pick up

People who are extra disrespectful to their parents, especially when you know the parent/s don't deserve it

Cheap people

Dudes who are always dating barely legal girls

I also "judge" folks at the gym that you can tell who just got hit with the newest fad. The other day I'm in the gym and these guys are wearing masks and all this extra stuff looking like Bane struggling to curl 20lbs.

:rofl: that's hilarious. Most of the people I've seen with those masks are big time athletes. Have yet to see some scrub wearing one, but I would die if I did.

Y'all haven't seen these weirdos yet?

Some of them also wear weighted vests for the full Bane starter kit.

:smh:

Doing the most.

View media item 1558108
View media item 1558109
Never leg day?

Was attempting to backtrack to find a certain post, but I'm glad I came across these :rofl: :rofl: I saw a dude running with this at the park. Legit question, what is this for :lol: ???? There has to be some purpose other than simply to look like Bane. Does it help you breathe easier? Are the breaths you take fresher??

Last edited:
Was attempting to backtrack to find a certain post, but I'm glad I came across these
roll.gif
roll.gif
I saw a dude running with this at the park. Legit question, what is this for
laugh.gif
???? There has to be some purpose other than simply to look like Bane. Does it help you breathe easier? Are the breaths you take fresher??
Quite the opposite, actually. They're "Elevation Masks". They supposedly mimic the atmospheric air conditions of high altitudes thus making your lungs work harder during exercise. I've also heard people claim that it stimulates red blood cell production but I don't know about all that. 

in public restrooms I do that. Got to wipe the d with tissue.

At home I just piss in the sink. No drips at all. Just squeeze all that out into the sink

That's absolutely foul. My wife would put her foot directly in my *** if she caught me doing that...and I wouldn't blame her.

females with big *** ****oris'. lol. be looking like little meats. like nah bruh, take that ripley's believe it or not ****oris on somewhere shorty

Last edited:
lol i just dont like those big ones. i like the cute little ****s and the pretty labia. was with his one chick ( that i knew from hs, so no funny business) and i aint believe her when she said it was big. bruhhh :x. i was like get it off meeeee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom