what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

People who record annoying and embarrassing clips of themselves to put on Vine/Snapchat. I have NEVER found ANY of them funny, but these people swear that they're real comedians. I don't silently judge them; I've openly asked some people why the hell they do this :smh:

Last edited:
Any girl who claims to be a "gamer"

People who buy kobes and lebrons to wear casually but don't play basketball at all

Dudes that are nothing but skin and bone

Dudes who post mirror selfies

People who eat POOP
roll.gif
roll.gif
!?!?
My exact reaction 
roll.gif

When you rocking Neighborhood, Palace, APC, Dior, Balmain, etc but your kid rocking thrift store beaters.
mean.gif
Why the f not? I'm not buying my kids designer, only for them to grow out of it within the next month...FOH bruh.

People who litter.

There was this ninja at my train station cleaning out his bag and throwing ish on the ground. Meanwhile, there was a garbage can right next to him. Son had on scrubs too...makes me shudder thinking about how he treats patients at the hospital he works at.

When you rocking Neighborhood, Palace, APC, Dior, Balmain, etc but your kid rocking thrift store beaters. :smh:
Why the f not? I'm not buying my kids designer, only for them to grow out of it within the next month...FOH bruh.

This man gets it!

I honestly judge people who do buy their kids all kinds of sneakers and designer clothes.

You KNOW they're not any good with money.

Last edited:
most of the **** in here is so absurd :rofl:

i had no idea people really worried about other people this much and about such petty **** :rofl:

most of the **** in here is so absurd :rofl:

i had no idea people really worried about other people this much and about such petty **** :rofl:

I'm giving some ____s the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they're just joking, but you can just tell that others are lame as hell; out here giving folks the side eye over the dumbest **** :lol:

:lol:

I read the comics prior to that as well if that was directed towards me. But I laughed nonetheless.

White dudes that date white girls that be on the "I usually only date black guys" steez

The next 6 months of your life bout to be hell famb :smh: :lol:

people who only got into the boondocks after it was animated
I felt like this at first too but figured "at least more people are being exposed to it"

the real blasphemy was that they never had my boy Cesar on the show
mean.gif

When you rocking Neighborhood, Palace, APC, Dior, Balmain, etc but your kid rocking thrift store beaters.
mean.gif
yea, thats exactly what i tell everyone everytime i get into that convo, my lil prince/princess are gonna be laced in their favorite cartoons straight from k-mart, fko, walmart, etc

besides, kids wearing grown up outfits looks dumb to me, their outfits fit weird and their proportions are so off it looks ******ed to me

684cd70d4c13b38e7b729a445190c8d9.jpg

1d50aeb14f2d09a17347c2d53a915dc0.jpg

fe39b8bb5b32a487025b3699837deb5d.jpg

the kids look goofy af, not even sorta cute, and definitely not cool

yea, thats exactly what i tell everyone everytime i get into that convo, my lil prince/princess are gonna be laced in their favorite cartoons straight from k-mart, fko, walmart, etc

besides, kids wearing grown up outfits looks dumb to me, their outfits fit weird and their proportions are so off it looks ******ed to me

684cd70d4c13b38e7b729a445190c8d9.jpg

1d50aeb14f2d09a17347c2d53a915dc0.jpg

fe39b8bb5b32a487025b3699837deb5d.jpg

the kids look goofy af, not even sorta cute, and definitely not cool
agreed ish looks dumb af.... i stay buying my kids they wardrobe at consignment stores. 

people who don't drink who act like they are better because they don't drink.

no you aren't better than anyone you are just a *****

Last edited:
Now we've got grown men cyber bullying children because their dressed "too nice" :rofl:

This thread is gold bruh.

Back
Top Bottom