what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Waiters who try to make everything into a joke.

Me: "Can you make my steak in between medium and medium rare?"

Server: "I think I got someone on the inside that can do that for you, LOL"

Me :

people that wear headphones/beats in public places

like if you're commuting or something, i probably wouldn't notice, but when i see people with headphones on at the store, im just like you really need to listen to music while shopping for deli meat?
I'm sure this has been said in here before, but the kids that rock their headphones with their family and the parents that don't stop them. You really can't set aside some time to interact with your family over a nice dinner? 

People who stare at their phones just cuz.  Can tell they obviously have nothing to check, but they check out of a nervous reaction to nothing having anything to do/anyone to talk to.  Probably suck at talking to strangers as well lol.
I don't know where you are from, but this is 90 percent of the Bay Area. Socially awkward lames male and female. 

people that wear headphones/beats in public places

like if you're commuting or something, i probably wouldn't notice, but when i see people with headphones on at the store, im just like you really need to listen to music while shopping for deli meat?

I wear ear buds while grocery shopping all da time

People that don't use their turn signals.

Are you so incredibly fat that you'll get winded flipping on your blinker?

Slides >>>> thong sandals

I dont like how that piece feels in between my toe

You just need the right sandal my dude

I only mess with the thong sandals summer time beach move

I got adidas slides for any other time

Slides >>>> thong sandals

I dont like how that piece feels in between my toe

You just need the right sandal my dude

I only mess with the thong sandals summer time beach move

I got adidas slides for any other time

Where did u get ur thong sandal at

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/olukai-mea-ola-flip-flop-men/3104399?origin=category

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/olukai-...hionColor=Charcoal/+Dark+Java&resultback=6030

Like walking on the softest of booty cheeks

Abercrombie joints are cool too

Probably already posted but..

- People that bump their music in their car.

- People that talk to loud.

- People that sag their clothes or dress sloppy in public.

- People that don't enunciate.

- People that are waiting in line to order food, then get to the register and still don't know what they want to order.

- People that try on clothes, don't want it, then don't bother putting it back where they got it.

- People that don't wash their hands.
somebody hates life

naw your judged for not liking that song

I dont care for it..but I like seeing people come together besides my 2 yr old cuz loves the song

Back
Top Bottom