what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Like god forbidden I have fond memories of something as saw when I was like 6.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Like god forbidden I have fond memories of something as saw when I was like 6.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

BTW Bare Necessities > Hakuna Matata

Yeah I said it
smokin.gif
handle bruh. it was a question..... no shade.... 

Like god forbidden I have fond memories of something as saw when I was like 6. :rolleyes :lol:

Like god forbidden I have fond memories of something as saw when I was like 6. :rolleyes :lol: [rule]

BTW Bare Necessities > Hakuna Matata

Yeah I said it :smokin

handle bruh. it was a question..... no shade.... 

Brah I'm from the islands, you question the greatest of Under the Sea

You gonna get me in my feels

-Plus I ain't repping it cause of that bird Ariel, FDB.

I'm holding down the block for the brah Sebastian

He seemed like the type of ***** that you would catch on the block drinking a Guinness, eating some jerk chicken, and listening to some Sizzla

Island Shotta, through and through :smokin

Last edited:
Brah I'm from the islands, you question the greatest of Under the Sea

You gonna get me in my feels

-Plus I ain't repping it cause of that bird Ariel, FDB.

I'm holding down the block for the brah Sebastian

He seemed like the type of ***** that you would catch on the block drinking a Guinness, eating some jerk chicken, and listen to some Sizzla

Island Shotta, through and through
smokin.gif

Last edited:
think it's called "I'll make a man out of you'

under the sea is weak af
yeah thats what its called. 

off topic do i got a virus or something cause dudes avys are coming out as some weird as ish....i see explicit pic in your avy... then i click on it and ur regular avy comes out.... ive been having peoples avys come out with ish like that for a few days now. thought the site was messing up at first now im trippin out. 

Last edited:
If you're man getting help carrying something out of the store you could have carried on your own.

Guys who shop by themselves at Whole Foods. You might as well wear a sign that says I'm Only Here To Check Out The Women.

Guys who drive those tiny Infinitis (I don't know the model). Almost always a douche behind the wheel who makes unnecessary lane changes.

Guys who shop by themselves at Whole Foods. You might as well wear a sign that says I'm Only Here To Check Out The Women.

Lol what's the problem here? What about the women there to check out the single guys? It's a perfect match.

Bare Necessities

I Wanna Be Like You

You've Got A Friend In Me

Heigh Ho

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

I've Got No Strings

Once Upon A Dream

When We're Human

Underrated Gems

On a related note, when people say "I dont get how someone can be so into Disneyland" or "Disneyland is so boring" or "It's just long lines for rides that arent even great"

I'm just like... "You dont understand!" 
laugh.gif
  (especially since I basically grew up with Disneyland)

Last edited:
On a related note, when people say "I dont get how someone can be so into Disneyland" or "Disneyland is so boring" or "It's just long lines for rides that arent even great"

I'm just like... "You dont understand!" :lol:   (especially since I basically grew up with Disneyland)

Please enlighten me. No hate, but I don't see the appeal for anyone but children. I know a handful of people that are CRAZY about Disneyland though. They also all happen to live/have lived in SoCal. Is it a SoCal thing? Only way I'd go is with a female or to take younger relatives. If I lived in SoCal and my boys invited me to Disneyland...FOH.

I'm just like... "You dont understand!" :lol:   (especially since I basically grew up with Disneyland)

Because...

DisneyWORLD

People who binge watch shows
Some of you ___s are weird, man.

Pray tell; what kind of judgment do you pass on the binge-watchers of the world?
laugh.gif
i can understand it

its a type of hypebeasting, usually after they binge watch the next couple weeks are full of quotes from said season/series, it gets played real fast

but sometimes it cant be helped, i used to go over this shortys house and everytime id be over she would be watchin fresh prince episodes, i already know we wasnt watchin it but after the sexcapades finished we would actually watch it

i can understand it

its a type of hypebeasting, usually after they binge watch the next couple weeks are full of quotes from said season/series, it gets played real fast

but sometimes it cant be helped, i used to go over this shortys house and everytime id be over she would be watchin fresh prince episodes, i already know we wasnt watchin it but after the sexcapades finished we would actually watch it

I actually get where you're coming from with this :lol:

But that's far more about people being corny than it is about the fact that they experienced the whole series in a short time span.

Just like there are people that have to run out and let the world know that they've seen some cool ****, there are others who simply binge-watch things and then move on with their lives; it's not that black and white to where binge-watchers as a whole deserve some kind of judgment in my opinion.

Also, semi-related side note: "You find fault with what I said because you're guilty" jokes are almost never funny. Not directed at anyone in particular, but I see them here often and ___s are like 1 for 10 on those :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom