what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 who out in the skreets doing this fam? 
I'm in NYC, I'm sure it's like that wherever there are status-conscious women but this summer it was like Lululemon sponsored the city

ehh usually the women I see carrying these around are pretty good looking doe. 
laugh.gif
 yeah they are, it's a certain type of person that carries it and that type of person is usually good looking to certain extent

BUT you're still getting judged for being a tool

Last edited:
Men that say "Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssss".

Neck and Face tatoos.

People that ask, "What do you do" when they first meet me.

Parents that drop thier kids off at school with loud cursing music playing.

People that answer simple greetings with church slag (me:Hi, How are you. them:Oh Im blessed and highly favored)

Last edited:
Men that say "Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssss".

Neck and Face tatoos.

People that ask, "What do you do" when they first meet me.

Parents that drop thier kids off at school with loud cursing music playing.

People that answer simple greetings with church slag (me:Hi, How are you. them:Oh Im blessed and highly favored)
I wish a grown man would say yaaaaaaaaaassss when talking to me

--People watching me shop that don't work at the store. Buy something and stop counting my money.

--Workers who blow you off because they think you're not gonna spend money. Some sucker missed a big commission a few nights ago at the furniture store when I bought a new living room set and a rug. Dude just got lazy and walked away while I was looking.

--Females who start looking like they're p is dripping when you're paying for something.

Are...are you worried about.......

what people are worried about?

Man I had a three hour convo about this while I was on shrooms giggling like a four year old. You can't not care about something because you care about not caring. This thread just reminded me of that.

Hate this fam.

Like I'm not asking you to be my servent and **** but just looking for a little info and help.

The dude who ended up helping me out went above and beyond. I bet old boy was somewhere in the rafters lurking Sting style and kicking himself for walking away.

how bout the workers that hound you as soon as you walk in the place

:x

That's almost as bad, but a salesman should take every customer as an opportunity. Even if I had no intentions of buying that day, make me love something or make me wanna come back and spend with you. I paid cash too. :smh:

Last edited:
Hate this fam.

Like I'm not asking you to be my servent and **** but just looking for a little info and help.

The dude who ended up helping me out went above and beyond. I bet old boy was somewhere in the rafters lurking Sting style and kicking himself for walking away.

how bout the workers that hound you as soon as you walk in the place

:x

That's almost as bad, but a salesman should take every customer as an opportunity. Even if I had no intentions of buying that day, make me love something or make me wanna come back and spend with you. I paid cash too. :smh:

Reminds me of the time me and a bunch of my cousins went gambling... One of my cousins was on a roll and winning big. The others wanted to go home, so I let them take my car and go home (I stayed by with my cousin that's winning)

Anyway, he ended up winning like $4,500 that night, and it was to late for me to call my cousins to pick us up. So we decided to take a Taxi.

We see 2 Taxi cabs just chillin, both drivers are outside their car talking to the Valet guys. We go up to one of them and ask him if he could drive us out.

He says "Man what? Can't you see I'm out my car? I'm on break man!"

Me and my cousin looked at eachother like "Did this MFer just do this?" Anyway, we ask the other driver if he's on break too. He says "Yeah I am, but it's all good, i'll take yall"

My cousin looks at the other driver that shut us down, pulled out his wallet and took out $300 cash and gave it to the other Taxi driver. :lol: Dude was hella salty!

Back
Top Bottom