what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

People that pick up a bundle of bananas at the supermarket but only rip off 2 and put the rest of the bundle back. Shows me they ain't serious about health.

Women that carry all kinds of **** around. Purse on their arm, wallet in hand, keys on finger, Starbucks and a cell phone in other hand.

People that wear baggy sweatpants at the gym but look like they have nice physiques. Why wouldn't you show it off? I'm talking to dudes.
nerd.gif
1.  That is the weirdest observation or judgement ever.  Nannerz spoil quick AF so not buying a grip is more of a practical issues for some

2.  You judge folks who multi-task?

3.  Kind of ayo, why you worried that much about their physique and what they wear to get a pump in?

1. If you're gossipy/can't mind your own business - Judged

2. If you are unable to think outside of your own world view/life experience - Judged...nah not judged...just pity you

kids/teenagers in groups or worse, with their families, and they got headphones on. you really need to be listening to music right now while youre out with people? even if you can hear other people, I deem it rude/disrespectful. judged.

I think I missed the pullout discussion..

But I read it

Who's hating on pulling out?

96% success rate, b

:pimp:

my classmates in my online class. typing long *** responses ...

We had to type out long answers / responses in the weekly assignments and discussion posts. The professor would give us better grades.

Oh here's a school one:

[day before the test]
"Hi I wasn't able to go to class last week due to (lame excuse) can someone send me a copy of their lecture notes? Thank you!"

In my head "smh you lazy asterisk hell nah"

In the group either "sorry I've been studying off the book" or just stay quiet and let that person rot

Last edited:
I always silently judge people who park in handicap spots when they look to have no physical ailments except for being a large person. Bugs the **** out of me.

I would love to say something to the right person, but I never do, because on the chance that someone really does have a disability that might not be readily apparent -- I'd feel like an amazing jack-***.

Dude was sitting in a chair just scratched his as about 3x, got up to leave scratched another 3 or so .. literally took his hand in side the back of his shorts and scratched all up in there ....

Then proceeded to hold a convo with someone walking by

:x :x :x :smh:

And theres about 1000 people and kids at this lil dinosaur function thing

Last edited:
You don't rinse your plate when dropping in sink

Over stuff your laundry when drying..1/2 that **** cuh

People who listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch Bill O'Reilly.

You can never recover from the loss of respect on that one.

People with election stickers on their cars promoting people who already lost. Old election stickers too. Your post made me think of it because it is usually a Romney/Ryan sticker.

People that believe something that would completely change their opinion of someone without ever fact checking it.

At least 15 people will be leaving my house tonight convinced that Michael Kors hates the fact that black people wear his products because one of my aunts said so and another cosigned it.

Does he? I don't ******* know or care.

But there is absolutely no evidence of it, so the fact that it's just been accepted as the truth and that at least half of them LOVED that **** prior to this conversation and have now sworn to never buy from the brand again is ridiculous.

Last edited:
michael kors is thot wear now lol...especially that gold watch smh..seem like every chick has it

Last edited:
Michael Kors the new COACH. If I intended my brand for a certain demographic and it was eatin up by another, I'd feel a kind of way and then just sell the brand to the FUBU dude and start something new.

People who think their opinion/viewpoint is the end all be all, while being either unable or unwilling to consider the perspectives of others.

Don't care enough to actually confront people on this, and they usually expose how narrow minded and ignorant they are on their own, so I let it be.

People who dig in their a** while talking to you.
People who pick and roll their boogers during a conversation with you/someone.
People who instead of blowing their nose, take a huge snort and suck the phlegm back in as if the congestion will just go away.
People who don't courtesy flush.

Military personnel are the absolute worst offenders of this.

Shredded dudes who aren't good at any sports.

People that eat standing up at a cookout. Just mauling into a burger with no plate or nothin. Sit down you animal.

People that chat up the cashier when there is a line behind them.

People that have all these new music gadgets like the Pill but end up playing top 40 radio ****.

People that aren't fans of the 2 teams playing but still get emotionally involved (cheering loudly or hating hard). Relax.

People that wear squeaky clean Chucks. I just think they look better dirty or scuffed.

Back
Top Bottom