what's the Best deal on nike Basketball+ enabled shoes

Given the early issues with the Basketball+ sensors and limited sales I'm surprised there aren't deals to be had on any of this yet.  If anyone has gotten a good deal or knows of one please reply.

I still see the Hyperdunk 2012 with the sport pack for $250 on sites like Eastbay but at times you could get them with 20% off coupon codes which still makes them over $200 with shipping.  The Lebron X with the sport pack enabled but are $200 but that doesn't include the sport pack sensors or charger ($270 with the bundle).  I like the idea of the technology (track vertical, hustle, how often you ball) but don't like that price.

save money to buy those expensive nike basketball sportpack, nuff said :tongue:

Given the early issues with the Basketball+ sensors and limited sales I'm surprised there aren't deals to be had on any of this yet.  If anyone has gotten a good deal or knows of one please reply.

I still see the Hyperdunk 2012 with the sport pack for $250 on sites like Eastbay but at times you could get them with 20% off coupon codes which still makes them over $200 with shipping.  The Lebron X with the sport pack enabled but are $200 but that doesn't include the sport pack sensors or charger ($270 with the bundle).  I like the idea of the technology (track vertical, hustle, how often you ball) but don't like that price.
What issues with the sensors cause I have the hyperdunks and I have had no problems with them at all.

What issues with the sensors cause I have the hyperdunks and I have had no problems with them at all.
Must be talking about when it first released a few years back. I have heard of no problems with the Hyperdunks. Do not know anyone that has tested the LeBrons as of yet.

I had issues where the data would record 20-30 minutes of playing pickup ball for 1.5-2 hours after 2 weeks of successful normal use.  Verticals would suddenly not show up, fuel went flat and it had a line at steady.  Talked to at least 7 different Nike basketball plus support people.  They said they were having issues but had limited data due to slow sales as far as coming up with fixes.  They initially said maybe the laces are too tight to properly record data (didn't make sense that it would work for part of the game then stop), then suggested the sensors were going to sleep mid game and no longer recording data.  Replaced the sensor same issue.  Ultimately after having the shoes for about 9 weeks and only 2 of those weeks with consistently working data they accepted a return.

I've already seen more people buy Lebron X+ shoes in 2 hours at the Georgetown Nike store opening today than I've even heard of people buying the Hyperdunk 2012+ shoes so hopefully at least some of the people will ball in them.

They are expensive as the technology of integrated + technology is still new. So don't be surprised if there is still some issues, especially with the Hyperdunk+ 2012s. 

I don't even see the Hyperdunk 2012 with the sport pack anywhere online or in stores anymore... Not looking like a good deal for nike but including the sensors in the sole of the new lebrons and selling them plus enabled seems like a smart move to increase profits and have it seemed justified for sneaker buyers that will never use the technology.

Back
Top Bottom