What's the best dunk you've seen while actually watching a game?

Keon Clark at UNLV-

Someone shot and completely missed the rim and hit the board. Keon jumped off vert and caught it below his waist w/ 2 hands, brought back up and smashed.Absolutely disgusting

About 2/3 weeks later Kevin Garnett did the same thing against the Rockets and it's been replayed a million times since, hell it was even in a Gatoradecommercial, but Keon's was iller IMO.

Long read, no cliff notes. vol take your ritalin

Live dunk: I took my girlfriend (now wife) to the Bulls game in the old Stadium to see the GSWarriors and rookie Chris Webber...I was super-excited to see thegame because it was MJ and CWebb. I watched intently the whole time...she did what a non-sports fan does. Watches a little, goes for a snack run, goes for abeer run, looks around at everything BUT the game, yapping the whole time. Don't remember at what point (want to say 3rd Q), she is looking backward andsays,"Hey, look at that."

She has been yapping the whole time and so to finally placate her, I turn around and look...no sooner does that happen, the Stadium ERUPTS into a loud"oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh" because CWebb just dunked fiercely on 4 Bulls.

The replay was nasty and this is the only thing that I have never forgiven my wife for. =)

A flop on a lob pass. Now I've seen it all. I'm actually surprised Dwyane didn't get the call on that.

Originally Posted by iHopper

Best one I saw in person was this one.
Yeah it was preseason but it counts right?
laugh.gif

I was at the game too...i remember saying "damn shannon looks effortless when he runs, i bet he gonna dunk"

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Being inside the arena for the Baron on AK47. The place was going nuts throughout the commercial break, they replayed it like 7 times on the big screens. and it wasn't like the noise level dropped at all.

pimp.gif
cosign

dang i cant think of too many right now, i know i got tons.
one i remember that was really ill was this summer. outdoor basketball tournament. henry bekkering is playing.
his squad is strong, but they are off to a bad start, getting scored on quick. hes mad as hell. takes the rock from under his hoop. just goes down the courtleft hand side. hes taking it coast to coast and no one wants to get in front cause dude is 6'6 240. henry took off, lefty leaner. dudes head by the rim ofcourse. the crowd lost it. he was a machine that game. at the end of the game they were up 20 with 4 seconds left and his brother windmilled it to rub it inhahahhaha gangster

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Being inside the arena for the Baron on AK47. The place was going nuts throughout the commercial break, they replayed it like 7 times on the big screens. and it wasn't like the noise level dropped at all.

pimp.gif
cosign
Yup I was there too. It was nuts at how loud the arena was for 5 good minutes
smokin.gif

Watching on TV? recently?

D-Wade on Varajeo & Melo on Millsap.

I forgot about that one.

I was on the phone with my boy Dallas during that game, and we both actually dropped our phones when he did that.
laugh.gif

^Forgot that I was watching this dunk when it happened. Jumped up and spilled red juice on my all white Forces
mad.gif
. Dunk was NASTY though...

In person, the most impressive dunk I ever saw was Anthony Washington (from Garfield High School) on a team with Brandon Roy, Will Conroy, Isaiah Stanback,etc. He had stepped out of bounds under the baseline, the refs had already blown the whistle, and he casually took one step in and threw it down with one handand rocked the entire basket support. At that point we knew we were in for a 30 point loss, at least.

On TV, Rasheed Wallace (Portland days) reaching back for a tip-in dunk where his hand was literally almost at the free throw line. He grabbed a rebound, and inone motion, with one hand brought it full arc back to the rim and threw it down. My friend and I were speechless. We still talk about it today as one of themost impressive dunks we've ever seen.

I thought this mf broke the rim when this happened at the garden I was spazzing on knick fans

This and Dwade on Sideshow Bob.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was at BW3's when that happened. Entire placegasped and there were
sick.gif
faces ALL around

But the best dunks I have seen....
In person: Bron on KG in the '08 Playoffs
On TV: Baron Davis on AK...

Back
Top Bottom