whats the best tv i can get for like 1300? plasma, lcd

sup nt, im looking for a new tv, 50 inches

my budget is about 1300 bucks, i saw a panasonic tc-p50g10 yesterday for like 1250 open box but sold it,

i heard thats a pretty good one but i already missed out, any suggestions from nt tv experts?

plasma tvs run on plasma, they run out of plasma and you cant use it anymore

so i dont suggest you go that route

Man you can get a good one for 1300$ easily. Look into DLP too, more tv size for your money, but I've seen 1080p flat screens (LCD or Plasma) for as low as900$, no refurb. Check out http://www.gottadeal.comAmazon product ASIN B00166BNFS
I came real close to getting that or the 65 inch one on Friday. Amazon has some promotional financing on some of them

^thanks for the site, seems to be some good deals... but im pretty sure we're gon pass on the DLP's

samsung seems to be ok too, i recently bought a 40inch lcd and we have had a samsung plasma from back in the days, ill check that out too

Check out Slickdeals.net and dealnews.com.

It's going to be tough to find a good quality 50 for 13. I suggest looking for a very nice 46.

I doubt you'll be able to find a great TV for that size/price combo..You already dismissed DLPs but they look pretty nice.

LCD>Plasma

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

laugh.gif

LCD if you have a dark room.
Plasmas are way better. They have faster response times. Better colors. And they last just as long as a LCD set would. Plus there's a reason Pioneer onlymakes Plasma...
pimp.gif

A Panasonic 42" 720p for $699.99
Or a Panasonic 42" 1080p for $899.99

Originally Posted by nnarum

laugh.gif

Plasmas are way better. They have faster response times. Better colors. And they last just as long as a LCD set would. Plus there's a reason Pioneer only makes Plasma...
pimp.gif

plasma's suck man. there is a reason why they're cheaper

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

laugh.gif

Plasmas are way better. They have faster response times. Better colors. And they last just as long as a LCD set would. Plus there's a reason Pioneer only makes Plasma...
pimp.gif

Reasons they suck? Or are you just saying that because you don't own one?
eyes.gif

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...uct&id=1210290068477
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

plasma's are cool. i would have gotten one, but that 2 week break in sucks. i didn't have time for that i had just got killzone 2. so igot a bravia

Back
Top Bottom