Status
Not open for further replies.

​
laugh.gif
 ​
Go peep the Trick Daddy Is Trippin thread in the Music section​
That entire thread
Guess I'll tell this story

One day in middle school the coach had us play flag football outside on the football field with the girls
We played about 3 games till the girls had enough with getting sweaty n ****

So the members of the football team asked if all the boys could play tackle foot ball coach said it was cool and vanished
So we playing and ****
Homie said hike and passed the ball to this big body short dude that happends to be on the team

Now I got front row seats to watch this dude clearing **** out the way making his way to touchdown , so while a bunch of dudes hugging this mans legs and jumping all on his back I decide to attempt to help bring this man down naw

I took my Dumbass right infront of homie and got laid out like a deer vs a hummer doing 50 mph

Strike one

Next play comes up and this homie look for so robe to throw the ball to so I get on the other aide of the field for a straight shot to the td , so the homie throws the ball at me , it was like the moment where everything is in slow motion and they got the build up music in the background **** was perfect right ?
Naw Lol from the corner of my eye I see this dude coming up from my left side. It I didn't care cuz I thought he'd never get there in time , the. All is about a few feet away from my hands that's itching to catch this mug
Suddenly someone turn off the music and the slow motion
The second

The ******* second I'm about to grab this ball the homie that was running up to me was all types of in the air infront of me and caught that ball and my spirit along with it

It was like someone threw this dude in the ******* sky in standing here with the d*ck look and everybody ooooo'n n ****

Strike strike two

3 rd play comes along both teams feelin bad for me so when they said hike they tossed me the ball and told me "run" thinkin it was ******* sweet , nobody chased me for some strang reason and it was real quiet

So I'm running n **** towards the td
bruh I didn't see NOBODY infront of me so I get to running a lil gayer getting my spirit up in **** , build up music and the slow motion cme back n **** thinking it was sweet

I was now about a few yards away when suddenly the music and the slow motion stop once again, the sky got a lil darker it got a lil colder

Dog this Mexican homie of mine summoned himself outta the ground (he was on my right side and he trailed me after I passed him running to touch down) knock my *** in the air like debo did homie on Friday lights out

I got up like I was goku that just got the work put on him real good and took my *** back in school

Think that was about the last time I played football
laugh.gif
My entire high school football career was one extended L
mean.gif

almost crapped my trunks at the pool.

went to 7-11 before a game of water volleyball & beasted on some hot dogs & a slurpee.

played for 15 min, got cramps. barely made it out of the pool & crapped on a coke machine. a crap that would've clogged a toilet. it looked like 3 human brain sized craps in one drop. all over the buttons, change slot, etc. while everyone's laughing at me.

grabbed my boy's sock & cleaned off in the hot tub.

then we went to play kickball at a local field & here we go again crapped in a dugout because the bathrooms were locked. wiped with my drawers & drove home commando.

went to 7-11 before a game of water volleyball & beasted on some hot dogs & a slurpee.

played for 15 min, got cramps. barely made it out of the pool & crapped on a coke machine. a crap that would've clogged a toilet. it looked like 3 human brain sized craps in one drop. all over the buttons, change slot, etc. while everyone's laughing at me.

then we went to play kickball at a local field & here we go again crapped in a dugout because the bathrooms were locked. wiped with my drawers & drove home commando.
:lol: strong sn to post ratio

I've learned my lesson with 7- 11and the tacos they have.

How you **** ON a machine?

Not "next to" but "on"?! :lol:

Went to pick up this girl I was seeing in college, first outing outside of hanging at school.

Get to her crib and my stomach started bubbling crazy. I was hoping it was just gas. Circling the car hoping it would pass as I was waiting for her. Nope.

I did it, I asked her to come in to use her bathroom. Walk in the crib, her parents are right there, so I had to do the whole introduction thing. Run to the bathroom, hope I can be in and out. Nope, it was the real deal.

MURDERED the bathroom and of course there was no spray.

She still went out with me after however, I doubt her parents will never forget me. 

^ It's been 2 years, things are much better now...I'll just never forget how they started.

Pull out even with a condom, gents.

Might not be the biggest, but this is definitely an L :smh: I just started my job in february (verizon) and it basically pays on commission. the first few months were kinda rough and I was struggling money wise. I eventually fell behind on some credit card payments, thinking they would get sent to collections. fast forward to last month, I finally got my stuff together and I've been killing it at work (number one in the city in sales). I notice that my last two checks were smaller than I anticipated. I take a look at my stub and I see a capital one garnishment for 25% :smh: I investigate and find out that a credit card that I used for about $600 ended up costing me $1900 after court costs and other expenses throughout the garnishment process. I'm gonna see if I can get the amount reduced or at least get the percentage reduced. definitely an L. It literally feels like i've been robbed. How can someone authorize 25% just taken out of someone's account like it's nothing.

Even if I can't get it resolved and I have to take the L for over a G, I'm still not going to let it keep me down. I'm young, healthy and I'm celebrating my 31st bday tomorrow. I'm too grateful to let something like money, which is created by man, keep me down. I can still pay my current bills, but I'll have to put off buying some other stuff

Last edited:
Dont know if I posted this story.

First week on my job working on fixing some tables at the hotel. We are refurbishing them so we have to peel off the old paint/finish

We are using a chemical that just bubbles it up and scrap it off. So after my shift I wash my hands because the chemical burns tell me why I pee before washing my hands needless to say within a few hours my junk was on fire. My p ended up burning turning read and peeling smh looking like I got a bad tan smh :frown:

Last edited:
I was young, I'm in the club and these two chicks from Montreal had every guy's attention in the place. We're talking early 00's when a table was $10,000. So I was cocky back then, sometimes I was just plain stupid but it was part of my charm to the ladies I learned later. Anyway, everyone including the club's owner is like "No way man, no way in hell are you getting even close to that". I would like to think my swag could've have been used for rocket fuel that night because within 2 mins, I was making out with one of them. I'll keep it all the way a buck, she looked like Kim Zolciak from Housewives of Atlanta. Then the other caressed my crotch and joined in the make out session. She looked like Luna from True Blood. I put my hand up "Luna's" skirt, while making out with "Kim". At this point I have an audience in a club that packed to capacity. I'm getting "dude howls", and whistles, cheers ...everything an 18 year old in a 21+ club can ask for. 

Maybe 30mins pass by and I'm set to go back to the hotel they had, so I'm telling some folks, even some people I had just met that night because of the make out session. Endless high fives and free drinks, and some guy that looked like George Costanza and his buddy, who looked like Colin Salmon from Arrow have that jerkoff smirk like they're getting ready to tell me something that they know should get them punched in the face. So "George" is like "Luna's hot right?", and I'm like "yeah". Then he's like" these girls today are built for sex, like ******* machines", I'm like "tell me about it". He's like "man I wish I would've paid for 'Luna' before 'Colin' did, but whatever we all can't have a good night every night,right guy?"

"I got stuck with 'Kim', but she's amazing but I blew a load in her mouth in the bathroom a few minutes before you started making out with her", "Colin" starts laughing describing "Luna" as "magical" down there.

On the surface I was like:

In my mind I was like:
Then they hit me with the condescending pat on the back OG's give young dudes. Everyone that heard it tried to act like it was no big deal, and a good laugh, but you can see them tasting it in their mouths like "poor guy". "George" was more shock though to find out that I had both of them for free that night, while he paid $1700 for 20 mins in the bathroom and "Colin" paid $2000 for GFE that night. 

As a grown man, I now know I was being used for bait, back then I thought I was the man:

....pics for the beasts:

Went to this party with my homegirls on Friday. Saw this super thick Islander chick in a beautiful green dress. Was like 6 feet tall in heels. Booty could be seen from the front.

She was by herself the whole night. Dudes was staring hard but not making any moves. One dude kind of went up to her and tried to chat her up but apparently got curved.

Eventually she starts dancing by herself, and she's sliding closer to me. I walk up on her, get behind her and start grinding. She's still dancing. She turns her head while she's dancing, looks me in the eye, and whispers,
"I don't want to dance." (as in, "with you")

Last edited:
Went to this party with my homegirls on Friday. Saw this super thick Islander chick in a beautiful green dress. Was like 6 feet tall in heels. Booty could be seen from the front.

She was by herself the whole night. Dudes was staring hard but not making any moves. One dude kind of went up to her and tried to chat her up but apparently got curved.

Eventually she starts dancing by herself, and she's sliding closer to me. I walk up on her, get behind her and start grinding. She's still dancing. She turns her head while she's dancing, looks me in the eye, and whispers,

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn :smh:

View media item 1295963

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom