whats the Jordan scene like in your city!?

whats up. im from philly and im currently tryin to plan my vacations for the summer. i just started collecting jays this year and ive gathered a small aresenal but im tryin to figure out the best spots to go and show them off. so let me know what city your from and what streets malls parks etc people where there jays to. for example im from philly and you can catch me rockin my jays on south st. so let me know.p. 

i live in the the san fernando valley (818) near los angeles.. people still rock jays, mostly hoopers.. but not like years ago.. now people rockin vans n blazers n %#%@ like that

Na no vans or blazes in my collection. I mean vans were poppin over here a couple years ago when the pack was out. But its pretty much just says here. I would get some kobes' though. Go Lakers lol

Not alot of heat. Alot of fake XIs.... Footlocker still has all VIs and XIIs on shelf. all 5 CWs.

i live in NY but im currently on the island. the kick game around here is pretty tight, i live in suffolk county n a few of my homies got sum crazy collections, i only know a few sneaker heads like me around here. i was in the mall today n i was the only dude rockin xi's but i see a lot of ppl rockin V's n VI's and sum IX's....but when u go into NYC like queens. brooklyn, basically ne borough thats where u need to be up on ur sneaker game. u don't get respect if u have #%*+!! kicks on. When ur walkin the streets of the city EVERYBODY looks down at ur feet to see what ur rockin, and anywhere u walk ur always seeing ppl w. sum hot jays on, even all the chicks got their kick game on lock.

i already knew NYC had it on lock but i didnt know it was like that. So in NY it doesnt matter where you go you better have your warm up on and your gatorade ready huh? Swagg so fre$h

Forget all the other places, come to New York City and travel through the stages of city.

Great food, cultures, people/women, music, sneakers, and, especially women.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Forget all the other places, come to New York City and travel through the stages of city.

I second that. Originally from Brooklyn but I'm stuck in CO now. A lot of hypebeasts down here although I have met some serious collectors down here. As for stores we don't got much except Niketown, Finishline, ect. The best sneaker spot in Denver (The 400) closed down. I basically get most of my shoes online due to the lack of sneaker spots. But if anyone from CO knows any good places for sneakers let me know...

I live in houston for a year now..I'm originally from Sacramento CA. I have also lived in miami FL for a bit. PERSONALLY I find that there are some serious sneak-heads of all types in Northern California. Especially in the bay area....so if you rock heat...you will get respect...always! (I see lots of rare jays in the norcal alongside older dunks say oo's and co.jp stuff..) H-town has HELLA people in it but the trends kind of trickle down to the south last so you will find most people are into Just AF1's and Jordan's.....not even just retros (shout out to norcal for shunning those AJF) but EVERY jordan that drops....religiously! Here they buy what's new because its new and because of the name....not really because of the quality....a hype-kingdom if you would. That's more of the younger (high school) crowd though...THERE ARE PEOPLE with some SERIOUS shoe knowledge out here and sneaker summit is ALWAYS on point and I hope to attend my first this year in the H. I find a lot of sexi women are rocking rare kicks out here as well. But even though these places are koo I think Miami has the best collab of just kicks and shoe-heads that are deep into the game....so many varieties of people flow through there and veryone comes the best they can! so you will see some heat that's really out the norm (Tier 0 exclusives and Euro releases)

Lace Locka when you were in Miami where was the best spots to grab the exclusives. I got a homie goin down there next and id like to see if he can't pick me ul some heat while down there.

Originally Posted by 718kidd

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I second that. Originally from Brooklyn but I'm stuck in CO now. A lot of hypebeasts down here although I have met some serious collectors down here. As for stores we don't got much except Niketown, Finishline, ect. The best sneaker spot in Denver (The 400) closed down. I basically get most of my shoes online due to the lack of sneaker spots. But if anyone from CO knows any good places for sneakers let me know...

tell me about it son...i'm from Chicago and since i gotstationed outta Ft.Carson in the springs i been hating life...no good shoe spots in CO..luckily i'm getting sent to NC next year...NYC here i come...

Here in Wichita, KS it's tough for a sneakerhead because we don't get many good releases here sadly, I usually have to buy the good stuff from a reseller via eBay or NT which equals the more expensive route.

I'm in Hollywood, Florida. Its either Fakes, Fakes, and Hypebeats, and a Handful of actual collectors who actually care, But that is alot of South Florida.

Chicago is on that "gimme the newest pair of jordans" bull.
tired.gif

virginia beach, norfolk, chesapeake and for the most part the whole 757 wears a lot of fusions. Any black person who has lived here their whole life knows how much we love air force one's and you add on jordan to that you already know they copping. If you live(d) here and never had a pair of af's something is wrong.

Eventhough a lot of fusions everything hot still sells out somewhat quick here. I wish jb would send more pairs here. People seeing oreo's, varsity red vi's, foams sit.... meanwhile we been sold out of them.lol As far as very limited releases I rarely see them...so i do my work online. NY, IL, Texas, & CA are truly blessed.

a couple of sneaker spots in my city ( Avy check ) but alot of fakes, mainly XI's and surprisingly Six Rings. I'm over seas now living in Turkey so im assuming there are even more fakes on the black market.

over here in the bay area Nor Cal it's pretty tight.
however there is A LOT of hypebeast thankfully though you don't see to many people with ajf's.
you see more vans than ajf's.
and if you travel like 30 minutes to San Francisco you got hella sneaker spots.
the people with heat over here though basically got an inferno

Im in Calgary, Canada.. here noone really wears jordans.. all releases sit for a while.. but somehow xi gets sold out all da time... Up here you'd be lucky if anyone notices your kicks

Well norcal seems to be repped pretty well but that might be a lil out of my reach for this summer. I absolutely don't believe that south flo rida has nothing but fakes. And va beach is officially on deck. Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom