What's the most broke you've ever been?

Been unemployed and my account was -$500

Really rough times that I never want to relive.

Struggling to eat and to make your way around without gas money

I had my son, and never looked back. Can't afford to not afford living. So I get that $$$ now

like 2008-2009 i think

gas prices were unreal, job market was horrible...............i know i lost a job, didnt get fired, laid off.....yea that was a badddddd time.

credit card was legit maxed out an i was broke.........i took on min wage temp jobs to buy gym supplemets i didnt have a lot of responsibility at that age only thing that saved my ***

recession right?

Last edited:
2012 and 2014. Most if the time those two years, I'd say around 85% of the time I had less than $25 to my name, or my checking account was over drafted. Those boa overdraft fees are the devil :x I remember one time in 2014 I went to the dollar tree to get some food. Had 3 items. Card got declined. Had to put two things back. Talk about humbling. Jesus that was embarrassing. Dead *** almost broke down in the line.

From 2007-2010 I moved down to Socal to do acting. Resorted to drinking Steel Reserves. It had to be deuce deuces & cold as hell though.

The positive about when I went thru a broke phase is I didn't have responsibilities. Had a paid for car and phone bill. Thank God my pops never tripped and let me stay there. He said he providing the roof so everything else is on me. My own groceries/food, tissue, soap, spending money, gas money everything. Son was never there so I had to make **** work. I had a part time job at panera bread, I used to steal tissue and other **** I could use so I didn't have to buy it. Refund checks and my man's working at ups stealing phones and letting me flip em was the way I bought all my clothing, shoes and extras. **** builds character, Cuz i will never go back to that the point where I can't afford to feed myself or pay for gas.

remember one time in 2014 I went to the dollar tree to get some food. Had 3 items. Card got declined. Had to put two things back. Talk about humbling. Jesus that was embarrassing. Dead *** almost broke down in the line.

man i was OCD with checking my online bank account..............during that time was the most lean i had ever been also. (8%)

my diet was chicken, broc, water.........oatmeal and peanut butter.

Last edited:
Damn the beamer gone fam? U should've pawned the jewels mane.
not even going to fake the funk , i pawned my jewels , paid another month of the car in hopes that id find another job in miami but i wasnt having any luck over there .....luckily i have the job so i already called the shop and told them ill be there in 3 weeks to pick up my jewels now that i have income again . the beamers gone though and honestly its a huge weight off my shoulders at this point . luckily my babys mother was cool enough to understand that im in my best form when i have my daughter so i brought my daughter with me to orlando , and luckily i got this job . its a gift and a curse cause im not THAT much of an ******* but the car was under my babys mothers moms name and it was her idea to just turn it in and let her credit take the hit so i didnt have the pressure on me to pay the car while re-settling at my moms in orlando 

op how is your criminal record ? my stepdad and brother in law are both driving busses for disney world . disney world and downtown disney has a lot of work from what they have told me 

one thing this will do to you is definately humble you . im sure most of us have bad habits or atleast changes we want to make . it convinced me to quit xanax bars (would take 1-2 of the 2mg pills per day and up to 8 on days off) and i even quit smoking the herb now , just cigarettes which i hope to quit soon too.

Last edited:
one thing this will do to you is definately humble you . im sure most of us have bad habits or atleast changes we want to make . it convinced me to quit xanax bars (would take 1-2 of the 2mg pills per day and up to 8 on days off) and i even quit smoking the herb now , just cigarettes which i hope to quit soon too.
Did the drugs have anything to do with u losing your gig? And that's wassup man, being clean is the best u. I don't do ****, no type of drugs for that exact reason. I toned my drinking down alot too, straight occasional thing now. Only drank maybe 10x this year, when last year I went to the bar after work 3x a week during weekdays and would most likely drink on the weekend. Been eating better, gym 3x a week. I'm the happiest I've ever been at this point in my life. Far from rich, but far from poor but dammit I feel good man. Hold ya head up, **** can only get better with u being sober and straying away from squares.

Last edited:
not even going to fake the funk , i pawned my jewels , paid another month of the car in hopes that id find another job in miami but i wasnt having any luck over there .....luckily i have the job so i already called the shop and told them ill be there in 3 weeks to pick up my jewels now that i have income again . the beamers gone though and honestly its a huge weight off my shoulders at this point . luckily my babys mother was cool enough to understand that im in my best form when i have my daughter so i brought my daughter with me to orlando , and luckily i got this job . its a gift and a curse cause im not THAT much of an ******* but the car was under my babys mothers moms name and it was her idea to just turn it in and let her credit take the hit so i didnt have the pressure on me to pay the car while re-settling at my moms in orlando 

wtf.....................this all must have been VERY recent..................., life is crazy man.

ill be in Orlando around the Fall.............ill hit you up on IG. You take care man, im glad you quit bro.

Last edited:
Did the drugs have anything to do with u losing your gig? And that's wassup man, being clean is the best u. I don't do ****, no type of drugs for that exact reason. I toned my drinking down alot too, straight occasional thing now. Only drank maybe 10x this year, when last year I went to the bar after work 3x a week during weekdays and would most likely drink on the weekend. Been eating better, gym 3x a week. I'm the happiest I've ever been at this point in my life. Far from rich, but far from poor but dammit I feel good man. Hold ya head up, **** can only get better with u being sober and straying away from squares.

good to hear from you also..........this thread is real. we needa link up one day also.

Last semester, I wasn't able to work due to some financial aid issues and I had to sell **** in order to eat and get toiletries.

livin homeless in the park. stealing food to eat and beer to drink. yeah that sucked.

didnt do any stealing......................fear of my life getting more ****** then it already was, outta the question.

but legit homeless........never been thru that, i cant even fathom 1 day.....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Man, the other day my cuz told me this lil kid hw never seen had been playin wit other kids from the neighborhood. He never seen him before and no one new moved in.

Come to find out these kids been bringin him food and stuff from home cuz the kid is homeless. Been livin in a abandoned house on the block for 3 days.

Cuz told me he chopped it up wit the kid amd let him stay the night shower fed and clothed him. Lil dude said his parents are dope feinds and he was livin wit his grandma but she had a stroke and he had to dip. He was only 13.

Man, no matter i been thru in the streets or financially, cant feel lil homie at all. Gotta be rough.

Last edited:
My lowest point was stealing daipers man... Smh.. I walked in Walmart and just walked out with them.. I was shook , lol.. Thinking ima end up on wshh cause of some overzealous security guard..

My account was in the negative, I was struggling, and my Lil man needed to be changed....

I haven't been back in that Walmart since lol.. Even tho I only stole the lil 5$ bag.

First and last thing I stole since being a teen...

Humbling to say the least... Life has literally been on the up and up since then..

That's crazy @ wavy daddy.. Smh..

So many different things mold the youth man.. This lil man never had an opportunity at a childhood... He's 13 with grown n problems..

He strong tho.. Cause he still fighting...smh..

My lowest point was stealing daipers man... Smh.. I walked in Walmart and just walked out with them.. I was shook , lol.. Thinking ima end up on wshh cause of some overzealous security guard..

My account was in the negative, I was struggling, and my Lil man needed to be changed....

I haven't been back in that Walmart since lol.. Even tho I only stole the lil 5$ bag.

First and last thing I stole since being a teen...

Humbling to say the least... Life has literally been on the up and up since then..
8 got caught stealing from them when I was homeless for almost a year :smh: Tried to swipe chicken, oatmeal, deodorant and some soda. Would've gotten off with just a warning, but I lied to the cop (young and dumb, I know) abiit my name, but my dumbass didn't think he'd search me and find my wallet :smh:

Back
Top Bottom