whats the most different girls you hooked up with in a week?

This is off topic a little but a couple of homies and I were talking and I haven't made my decision but would dating a chick that previously got an abortiion change your mind about dating being in a serious relationship with her?
I'm not sure if I would automatically change my mind, but I would have serious doubts about dating her and that's something that would have to be brought up. That's just me though.

This is off topic a little but a couple of homies and I were talking and I haven't made my decision but would dating a chick that previously got an abortiion change your mind about dating being in a serious relationship with her?
is this a serious question?

You know how many abortions there Are in a year?

is this a serious question?

You know how many abortions there Are in a year?

This is a serious question, I couldn't rock with a chick that had multiple abortions. I know a chick that had 3 by 23. That is pretty sad, I don't know any man who would be ok qigong that. Even 1 is a lot but understandable based on the situation. I would look at her differently.

and lots of women sleep with multiple guys in a short time span...some are going (what yall call thots) and some aren't. most of them are though.
not sure which category pepper falls into.

Girls...we just want to have fun.

Had 5 in 3 days one time in my early 20's.

I'm pretty sure I could get at least one every day for about a week straight if I actually put some effort into it... :\

Back
Top Bottom